EPISTOLA AD SORORES SANCTAE IUDAE: LETTER TO THE SISTERS OF SAINT JUDE.

MCVDK

EPISTOLA AD SORORES SANCTAE IUDAE:

LETTER TO THE SISTERS OF SAINT JUDE.

ANNO DOMINI 1954 imperiale // 507 septentrionalis // 99 mons civitatem // 87 meridionalis

To the esteemed Judite Sisters,

Greetings and blessings be upon you.

I am Leofric Jrent, known as Father Leofric, and I come before you with both humility and reverence. In the wake of the lamented passing of the Right Reverend Mother Anna, I have been entrusted with the sacred honor of continuing her legacy under the banner of Saintly Jude.

While my name may not be familiar to you, the teachings I received from the Right Reverend Mother were a private communion between us. Nonetheless, I have admired your ancient way of life from a distance, honoring the sacred duties entrusted to the revered Saintly Jude.

In these evolving times, sanctioned by the abbatial blessing of Bishop Frantzisko, there is a sincere desire to extend the reach and influence of Saint Jude's teachings. Acknowledging the need for change, especially given my own gender, I have overseen a restructuring of the abbey and your order. Henceforth, it shall be known as the ORDER OF SAINTS JUDE AND JUDITH, with my role defined as the abbot.

It is with great respect that I extend this missive to you, seeking to connect with the former brethren under the care of the late Right Reverend Mother. In the days to come, I invite the good sisters to reach out, as I am in the process of appointing a Prioress for Saint Judith. This individual will serve as the head of the nuns within our newly restructured order.

May blessings and grace surround each one of you as we embark on this journey together.

DEI GRATIA; HIC STO,

The Right Reverend Abbot Leofric Jrent OSJJ,

Abbot of Saints Jude and Judith; Vicar of Buron; Head-custodian of the Flame; & Royal Confessor of Aaun.

qA99_EzP46dgKyYBA6BpYhwGevEL1e4SnTQhyb9fOhwOyjGV4XfhqbIMBWfifqY909-8M8npW3WkpCyu45xRf_EC0zlSfL-9CfFf_y08OuFCDdYIIpSbFJx3c6bmuOpJijmVQdO5W-uRPa_tCW-xPAg

ipjv4xHEdzcVxAxoG6LCXrKnJDwvo-O0NrU6XOna-9faVTxuvrvjuDVleRI5xr2Ja7LSs6LZj2TphUYcdhBSH_ZtI1Cpbn_PIj-6ikFFnA1ev9x1l1TcBYv5MvNkvAq6kyChLAqp4tqRM27hznSCHE4

| @hauntel | @ydegirl | @Kart20 | @clonky |