A TREATISE ON NORTHERN MEDICINE

Far across the continent, a timeworn Alchemist reads through the missive, her brows furrowed. She wonders, somewhere tucked in a corner of her mind, what might have been.

From her bedside, Rozsika read over her copy of the treatise, feeling a small sense of pride. “It jest a start,” she said, “Yam excited to share more with Fran e Ari soon.”

Sitting atop a tower outside of Valdev, Aster stared out to the stars before glancing to the Treatise, a hopeful smile upon his face "Perhaps this will get some interested in medicine and the stars..." His gaze shifted back up to the sky "One can hope."

This particular scroll catches Willem’s attention. The scribe takes note of some things, making additions in his journal.

Spoiler

this is rly cool

Ludvika Ludovar reads over the useful tips hoping for a trick to help her tummy aches :(

The machine priest Adeptus who had been assigned by the Technoabbot to Haense had always been one careful to monitor the humors and keen in the old ways of medicine. For it is only true that balance in all things is found within precise placement of gems and each metal within each sacred augmentatae. Only that way can one ensure there is no rejection. Only with exact skill and precise prayer, incense, symbols, and position of the stars, can one ensure that the wounded are relieved of their suffering. For the LORD most high had given to us the means to ease all our burdens and all our curses.

Prayer of Relief from Torment

To be recited to/by a soldier in severe pain:

Although my body is broken,

Although my blood pours away,

Although my time may end,

The Immortal GOD will greet me,

And embrace me with His holy aura,

If only I remain constant to Him,

Through this time of torment.

OIG.QEx0ybLOGid3VOlntrKM?pid=ImgGn

-Even the most wounded and most damaged of GODAN'S sons can be saved through the glory of DILIGENT progress, and the most ancient sciences.

Ofeliya Weiss gave a general courtesy read of the missive, pausing heavily upon the first mention of gemstones.

She was lost, then, having an entirely new aspect of gems to study into and made a mental note to change out what jewelry she wore frequently so she did not imbalance her humors!