A RITTERS END [PK]

“Another bravely soul for the skies may his soul rest forever.” Wilhelm spoke before quickly dismissing himself, in attempt to save face as the pain of loosing what amounted to a nephew to him. Was to much for him

The war had seemed a distant thing to Adalfriede, merely tales from the battlefield said over a goblet of wine. Witnessing the grief pouring through Minitz at Leutwin’s passing made it suddenly much more real. Soon, the Rademacher armour would be ready. Soon, Adalfriede would also march upon Veletz. 

Illynora tended to lose track of the humans she met in passing across the centuries. Each was cursed to live a short life, consigned to the ground in the time it took for her to puzzle an Aspectist philosophy. She remembered Leutwin. He had been a child then, all bright eyes thirsty for knowledge on herbs and healing, an eager young acolyte. News reached her of his passing and she sighed. Another human soul lost to the ravages of war. 

Word of his comrade's passing reached Sir Varik as the news swept through Minitz. With a solemn bow of his head, only one word passed his lips, in remembrance of the fallen Ritter.

"Human..."

Verónica had always held Leutwin in a high regard in life, so she went to greet him in the warm light of the skies once he was more settled in "Welcome to GODAN's domain. Tu fought well" her Hyspian accent rather rich

Anselm, Leutwin's youngest son wandered about Minitz, unaware yet of his father's demise. After some time, he went to look for him all over the streets, though quickly grew a worried expression.

His eyes became teary once finding out the truth of his father's fate from the various gossips, the youngling not able to contain the sudden rush of emotions.

"Papa..?" Is all he could mutter.

Eimelín looked at the missive in pity and solemn upon her face. "Truly a shame this misfortune has fallen onto a good soul. May whatever is left of the legacy he left behind continue to be remembered across the lands." She closed her eyes and hummed a tune of sorrow for the dead, and for those passing into the entrance of the Seven Skies.

"What a shame... Will I begin to outlive those whom I once befriended? How interesting it is.."

Aratakrast contemplated upon a dark throne whilst he'd been told this information from an informant. He lingered as he looked at the jewels and rings embedded into his bones and upon his skeletal claws.

"Perhaps I will bring you back into this world for your assistance when I was still just a human.. But, perhaps I shall convene with thee first, I wouldn't want one whom dare disobey.."

He seemed complacent for now, tending back to his duties that had since forth been set for him, unknown to others.

In a solemn act of reverence, Sir Rurik meticulously arranged the lifeless body of Ser Leutwin, invoking the sacred sign of the cross as a whispered prayer escaped his lips. "We am all but pawns in this merciless war, and Y, am mere player." he intoned, gently closing the fallen Barclay's orbs with a touch of profound respect.

Having paid his respects, Sir Rurik utilized the retrieved keys to unlock the doors of Minitz, making his quiet exit from the city. Upon his return to Veletz, a sense of duty compelled him to pen a missive addressed to Cardinal Matthias, detailing the events that had transpired. Each stroke of the quill carried the weight of a somber tale, a narrative of  the hallowed duty conveying the departure of the fallen Ritter.

Spoiler

My first PK kill, I didn't really expected it.

Thank you @alien_mc for giving me the honor to do this.

Artel sits in his study, his steel fingers drumming on the desk as he reads the paper before him.

He thinks back to the young boy he had met in the streets of Minitz and watching him grow into a man, he remembers how the boy stood against the bandits as a child with no fear

"gone to soon" he mutters as he files away the paper, a frown on his face he stands from his desk "damned war" he says to himself as he snuffs out the lights

In the harsh terrain of a hillside within the seven skies, Priscilla Amelia idled with a judgmental gaze. From above she watched her kin die, notably unimpressed with how he had faltered. “In his last moments he disgraced his dignity with pathetic pleas. He lived an entire lifetime only to not obtain the most valuable lesson there is: we men are formed from sin.” The opinionated Ashford brooded, perhaps biased in her dislike for Ipera’s lineage. “A child’s dream to wish for mercy in such telling times of war.” 

((cool pk post wish I got to meet the char))

45 minutes ago, DahStalker said:

In the harsh terrain of a hillside within the seven skies, Priscilla Amelia idled with a judgmental gaze. From above she watched her kin die, notably unimpressed with how he had faltered. “In his last moments he disgraced his dignity with pathetic pleas. He lived an entire lifetime only to not obtain the most valuable lesson there is: we men are formed from sin.” The opinionated Ashford brooded, perhaps biased in her dislike for Ipera’s lineage. “A child’s dream to wish for mercy in such telling times of war.” 

((cool pk post wish I got to meet the char))

Leutwin entered the skies - greeting his family and friends he had before, and ones he had not met. “I guess pleading for my children - simply not wanting them to be fatherless at the ages of seven and five, is pathetic.” The man chuckled, seeking to enjoy his time in eternal life. 

9 minutes ago, alien_mc said:

Leutwin entered the skies - greeting his family and friends he had before, and ones he had not met. “I guess pleading for my children - simply not wanting them to be fatherless at the ages of seven and five, is pathetic.” The man chuckled, seeking to enjoy his time in eternal life. 

Priscilla Amelia does not change her perspective, brooding a brooding brood. “Orphans make the finest warriors.” She said, vanishing away back into afterlife.