Story Announcement - Winter Fixes and Updates

squakhawk

I think blood magic should be about blood magic and not putting runes on an item :3 *words of the utterly insane*

image0-25.gif?ex=65bc444d&is=65a9cf4d&hm

PANTHEON PROJECT YEAR 5! GIVE IT UP FOR PANTHEON PROJECT YEAR 5! 

24uv2a.jpg

jk but glad to see it hasn't been dropped completely and that someone capable is handling it! 

The motivation behind everything here is boredom. You are not roleplaying in Minecraft because you have an obligation to, or because it is instrumentally productive, even if you tricked yourself into believing that. You are writing lore because it is satisfying and you are bored.

Glad to see monkey men are back though

23 hours ago, monkeypoacher said:

The motivation behind everything here is boredom. You are not roleplaying in Minecraft because you have an obligation to, or because it is instrumentally productive, even if you tricked yourself into believing that. You are writing lore because it is satisfying and you are bored.

Glad to see monkey men are back though

Yeah thats normally the point of having a hobby like playing video games. What is the point to this comment though lol

2 hours ago, Tabby64 said:

Yeah thats normally the point of having a hobby like playing video games. What is the point to this comment though lol

Indirectly responding to a criticism in the OP of lore written "out of boredom" and not to satisfy some arbitrary measure of quality. I really hate it when people take a shit on other players' creativity, and I also hate it when catty personal drama is couched in euphemisms about "data" "activity" "metrics" and so on. I might just be a bitter ******* though.