A petition to the Landlords, The Cloud Temple Monks.

ThatFunkyBunch

The Wanderer from Afar had taken part of putting the blade to Haelun'or and Krugmar, Cloud Temple would be next if the mine was not granted soon. She would rally all she could to defeat these tyrant monks.

Luthien eagerly yearns for the mines and be able to show to everyone just how much she's going to hoard.

From atop the Lubba’s Keep, the Golden Lubba stood, she screamed “CELIA’NOR NEEDS A MINE!!”

"We need a mine," Exclaimed Raziel Amethil. "We can't find minerals..."

The Royarch of Celia'nor would stand atop his tower looking down to the city he would say to himself"Let us hope the monks deliver . . ."His gaze would then shift to his sword"let us hope"

Spoiler

Dear monks of cloud temple

While it’s true my city is a scar upon the land, I have many contributing stock holders, students and friends within the start state. It is imperative that a mine is rectified within their domain- to insure that commerce both commercial and military products are made and produced, so that trade with the crown of Celia’nor and its Allie’s may continue trade with the Munnel Merchendise company.

i pray this letter only improves the persuasive goal and shows the importance of the need.

- Munnel Merchandise Trade .Co

The Viceroy of Hyspia, a fellow Nation Leader, kneels before the altar as he prays for Celianor to finally get a mine. 

“Please DIOS. Give our elven friends a mine.” 

Lenora Jusmia agrees that all the incoming mines should be implemented. She was eager to have her emerald mine. Vortice had been waiting to start mining since the saints date of December 5th!