[✗] Fjarriagua Rewrite [CA]

Diogen

On 1/19/2024 at 7:01 PM, Diogen said:

in current lore write if you perform 2 emotes you can switch to any disguise, no maximum amount of disguises, but a limit of how many times you can switch per hour

its p neat tbh but it does allow for like, extreme ease of disguise, but I assume this could be the intended rendition of the magic? 

wait - wasn't frost witches just re-wrote in like august or am i brain-damaged?
Also, maybe i missed it but how do you even kill a Frost Witch?
Bonk them all and then destroy/purge the altar?

I would prefer if the blood thing was a bit different - 2 inches deep i understand but maybe add another option like, 6 inches surface level cut? or make it so that at first it seems like normal blood but after some time(let's say 15 min) it will begin to turn to more sludge like?
Right now it feels like the only way to sus out someone is a frost witch, besides catching them red-handed, is putting a torch in their face to see if they begin to melt like a popsicle which will feel super meta-gamey.

Edited by MrMojoMordor

I’ve got a complaint seeing the comments about how Disguise here allows a Frost Witch to disguise their cold nature with illusionary warmth. I recently read through the Frost Witch lore that was accepted/posted on March 14th, 2020 and saw no mention of the Frost Disguise spell being able to hide their cold skin/aura.

Image linked to this is from the Frost Witch post from March 14th, 2020 about the Frost Disguise spell. I also link said post within my comment here since it is the most recent and to-date lore we have about Frost Witches that is neither archived or denied lore.

IMG_6806.thumb.jpeg.4838cc927fcd1b2adab52986c9fddab9.jpeg

17 hours ago, BlauRps said:

I’ve got a complaint seeing the comments about how Disguise here allows a Frost Witch to disguise their cold nature with illusionary warmth. I recently read through the Frost Witch lore that was accepted/posted on March 14th, 2020 and saw no mention of the Frost Disguise spell being able to hide their cold skin/aura.

Image linked to this is from the Frost Witch post from March 14th, 2020 about the Frost Disguise spell. I also link said post within my comment here since it is the most recent and to-date lore we have about Frost Witches that is neither archived or denied lore.

Frost Witches are capable of hiding these lesser quirks of their disguises with the use of Charms, which can be found in one of the Frost Mother's abilities, since she is the one that can create them in current lore.

On 1/26/2024 at 2:39 PM, MrMojoMordor said:

wait - wasn't frost witches just re-wrote in like august or am i brain-damaged?
Also, maybe i missed it but how do you even kill a Frost Witch?
Bonk them all and then destroy/purge the altar?

That Frost Witch rewrite was denied, this is the newer and updated version having taken all the feedback. Which is a normal thing that most if not all lore goes through.

You kill a witch same way you'd kill a descendant. The only differences would that the method by which they are killed decides how they are revived, should they be killed by normal means they will be automatically revived by the altar of their coven, if they are killed by flames then they will require their fellow witches do the Sabbath of resurrection. Witches as in current lore as well as the Rewrite, are virtually impossible to PK, with the only way to decide such a thing is if the witch dies by suicide, or quite simply is never revived by their fellow frost witches. Vaettr of course being the difference since they have their own system, but you the idea.

The method you describe here would be how one would be able to drive the entire CA to extinction. Which yes, that's how one would go about doing it. Although that's easier said than done.

And lastly

On 1/26/2024 at 2:39 PM, MrMojoMordor said:

I would prefer if the blood thing was a bit different - 2 inches deep i understand but maybe add another option like, 6 inches surface level cut? or make it so that at first it seems like normal blood but after some time(let's say 15 min) it will begin to turn to more sludge like?
Right now it feels like the only way to sus out someone is a frost witch, besides catching them red-handed, is putting a torch in their face to see if they begin to melt like a popsicle which will feel super meta-gamey.

This is how the current lore functions right now (Can be found in the redlines of "Physical appearance")

Although, I originally though we were going to remove that in its entirety since people would just....Not give a damn and instantly jump to Deep Wounds and treat It exactly the same as surface wound Blood Tests, as they are already doing. Rather Odd. Ah well who am I to judge

Edited by Agy

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.