To Hallowcliffe, With Disdain

rukio

Spoiler

[!]

Throughout the hallways of the manor golden glitter had been sprinkled. Multiple doors found their locks busted and in need of repair as well. 

Deeper under the belly of the lair they would find more than glitter, should they look hard enough.

On an upper floor, however, there would be a note left, broken glass haphazard over both letter and windowsill.

In front of the bell on the second floor a second letter would be left as well:

This is the second of the consequences you will face for the murder of Rollachio. 

Give me the heads of those who killed him and the assurance of their eternal death.

Do not and I continue to make things worse for you and yours.

Gratia Solis

You know who I am.

qhjamox8Y3aiGvacP9z1wZt7XUSOuSDHjaQ5EhMW

[!] The pirate is glad she has a ship to live on so that she doesn’t have to live with scratching glitter eternally from her scalp.

If A Wanderer knew more of Aeolus, she might remark

"Those that have lost all, have in turn lost fear, having already faced the worst, there is nothing you could do to intimidate them, break them, or control them. His steps will echo the power of his Aengul." 

Deep in the bowels of Hallowcliffe, Serwa lay flat against the marble floor - pondering that golden elf.

"To what extent," she asked the broken altar, "can vengeance be justified?"

Prophecy was infectious. No doubt Aeolus would soon realise this.

Meanwhile, within the quiet hills of Dunwen, Holly speaks amongst the empty room, "Oh Rollachio, yer so funneh!" she laughs heartily to the air beside her. Before her very eyes was the visage of 'Rollachio', her beloved friend, smiling and talking away with her.

"I'm glad yer sister's doin' fine! Tha' self-proclaimed 'Applefoot' zombie will nae curse yer family anymore, aye?"

Perhaps this was the bittersweet end to the tale of the two halflings... cut unfortunately short by one lass's much too trusting attitude.

"Enemies, so many enemies. . ." Lanre Cerusil grinned lazily and indistinctly at a wall.

Kasuga had perfected the nagaroll; an ideal sushi for the feeble gaijin tastebuds. Avacado, cucumber and serpent flesh. He was sure it would be a success. 

A Finger of THE HAND, strides forth. Dark armor and cloak riding across the lush landscape of the southern bounties beheld to Braevous. To a towering manor of ivory stone. 

As the Hands Move, so must the Eye settle its gaze forward. To move in Tandem.