TO THE AN-GHO | YOUR INHERITED DEBTS

SimplySeo

w5lO-hd3g3vkZR9gGKIXTRt8ItP1PDv0l96QdvEyLm6l124kvtZNn0aIYeFbOV0jjAiGn0AXKnf36fHGlMHGs-rpfkOxhJS-Cj20WuvmCMNGSACj-pbIsCZBhftL7oN44vEz2Xo9XuDAhQ0oSGHOjmc

[!]

Several copies of the letters are taped to the backs of various Doomforged throughout Urguan, under the assumption they will inevitably cross paths with an Azdrazi, due to the Doomforged's intrinsic capacity for evil. Failing that, a messenger bird would be sent, like a normal person.

TO THE AN-GHO, DRACONIC PROPHET OF PRESUMABLY DRACONIC HERITAGE

Mayhaps you know me, mayhaps you do not, I am Jorvin, son of Kazrin, son of Gardath, son of Osram, son of Koryk, son of Kazraden, son of Skalf, son of Gotrek, son of Urguan, the list of my titles is long and, frankly put, little relevance to you I imagine, though chiefly among them I am called Aenguldreng- Godslayer, for having defeated the Aengul, Gazardiel in single combat, and having thereby saved the world from destruction, furthermore, I am the Lord of Gotrek’s Folk, and have been for over two and a half centuries. As you may or may not recall, many years ago, your kinsfolk desecrated a most sacred shrine to the Godsmith, Yemekar, declaring war not only on Dwarven kind, but chiefly on Elder Clan Starbreaker, who count the Godsmith as their patron, and at the time also led the Dwarven faith. For many years, this grievous insult has stood idle, and as the Manling War draws to a close, I find that suits me ill, therefore, I shall be directing my attentions to this grudge.

However, I am not an irrational Dwarf, and long have I been counted among Urguan’s finest diplomats, and so I offer you this, an opportunity to discuss the terms of compensation, and negotiate a settlement plan with me. Failure to do so, and I will be pressed towards more aggressive measures, chief among those being peer-pressuring the Paladins to do things, or perhaps pointing Sigrun ‘the Humble’ Ireheart StormStonehammer in your vague direction, maybe something else, I have yet to decide, as this letter is something of a spur-of-the-moment thing.

I await your response. @Jentos

SIGNED

6uZU72GgTTPQ6E74c3bhiVazGRgcMdKIiCpFF_8BIqQmYzXnqiavilPXGDTyKkB_bPHCA_EULn5mATnJ1Cv5lEl3wmXX3DEvouIksTnK9d-2E161d26BJuQHc_D7cNjdTLiPj3L22CeYiSJVEdVs6DY

Jorvin, son of Kazrin, son of Gardath, son of Osram, son of Koryk, son of Kazraden son of Skalf, son of Gotrek, son of Urguan, Lord of Gotrek’s Folk, Clan-Father of Elder Clan Starbreaker, Holder of the Book of Grudges, High Reckoner of Urguan, Priest of Dungrimm, Grand King Emeritus, Founding Councillor of the Fourth Grand Kingdom of Urguan, Conqueror of the Voidspawn Photania, Conqueror of the Korvassa, Slayer of the Traitor-Aengul, Gazardiel, Hero of the Brathmordakin

Elathion shivers his timbers at the thought of Sigrun "The Humble" Ireheart StormStonehammer being sent in his vague direction, and urgently urges the An-Gho to consider to respond to this dwarf.

"The grudge was settled with the death of the supposed assailant, Draakopf Doomforged dead by the hands of the ex-king Bakir. - You wish to reignite dead feuds, do as you will tread carefully." 

Aeolus of Khamees puts a hand over his mouth. He says nothing for a long while, sat in the Order's alchemical lab. After some time had passed, he'd say to the empty room. "Is Urguan trying to ally with the azdrazi?"