A THREAT TO THE SECURITY OF OUR PEOPLES, OUR LANDS, AND OUR SKIES.

Melpomenne

♪♪♪

AN OFFICIAL PUBLICATION FROM

3hXMtQw31sTPnpOcXHxwgdGzJvpw-uF5WcYrDD1MdrSirhZp5h4kzDpVbeYg60E4TtzcOHZt5IXVJz2NMLmNz_JjyTCVj_CSoOGPOMvcMcGkfxFrBSnvXILj05BlrtlC-fTi98MtVVKZqnLyc5Bi4QrEPvEpgfJ5hv9sFuBi00RPlmsT8ylFkptoXWpK9g

eyuUwtHgIVcU9KGxF14DkFXwZgTpFTY-50nSw2YrxUrxwcBg9gVJhW-Tm9VH9IG8s4U-L4qDXjR3mkodpc9-lmFrVK_DRKjTuF76PwFEPkIaoDYAmU52x_uLTdz66wJDdnwOTYaE9-8av2fI17GhaS5aEfsqQgrHagcjtSgR_GPRhWTOzjgJHKysZEexnw

A THREAT TO THE SECURITY OF OUR PEOPLES, OUR LANDS, AND OUR SKIES.

Mua0tiTdMx6l-dwFozoBO4KLm_NPRR1rFSMVyjxGxTnzrH7cuxrmXVvSgVIYait-1HkQ_3Whh5SzO2-y3jqAf5a0p6kqg3EmtEBTR7_IwSsWMi0gfyWwZJ8ZEt5_iHgANVy-e4d1riLotwu5uiHN2QUE2B8IeaJX3Kj_PBNGLzYXZl0_ONMDVojYTNPe1g

ZaEEQxEsi0UVVowZH1zXBA40_YCVpAD-rBDVN_2hy4bjjoCMxZyQ0FOY4jPEWOjBw-tE96eYOR9c2APvlfKCFW2-Iemk05L9YP8UitYSWMPqQvRSwStzVFR8rYssiUWFRCTPBB5rG-v8o-ldfTuF0yz3LgXzkKxjVyv3yQpKF97BYNSUl7Bt4sOF-GRhUQ

ISSUED BY THE

GVQZSAtDqTXVvAkkl2IEoyc7m1AeOiinVK9ZtjVvAA-oAxIS4YJQeKt68te2ZvvrK3GvYSqy8r18gEKhWgeEjyjO3ucxIg3LcJDck2iTZuNOzl--wCSJcE7d_IP5auj0xTvnWei09yeZFcXPkvWojHEumyPHZOdo91_wh6j-d3zoDDpJ8dndiIg3W25rCw

ON THIS 5TH DAY OF WZUVAR AG BYVCA OF 514 E.S. 

──────────────🜂──────────────

LMUdh2fIHYNdl4apoGHA5lR807Pxipg2YC8y6M7dCcd-lGK32ROr3XIZAfDPSc8p6mpFKgAMNNC3FFNWdFrwexgjnCqj6H2XSjDJkB39gDhFLxf6MfyBs4moX8iXE9BEMCBPDudK8n66ixw_ffnUKPpEf-19oLzTxmbJHrnHvEwPFKmjASWT4UhqS1ot7Q

vExrv-gPv8OLhoJZcsYJvCUcjYq9hgeqiaHGzTWjqDemrJ-lgHK1gmZbdSa0hSV-s7QgUoBWEf2SL1alzpEJmytrvrNZUkHbBAPWxyEH8eJLxDauihOtQOEsbnM5qPfyCtxxCNVZTcyO4ZcLswyeMdIor the past decade, only silence has seeped from my esteemed office. My, nor my subsidiaries, quietude is not one negligence or ennui, but instead one of concern and diligence. Many of you, as per the numerous letters we’ve received within the last month, are sure to have noticed the ‘new star’ within our skies. It has become an anecdote for hope and our impending success as a nation amongst our peoples, but it is far from what you’ve all happily understood it to be. This ‘new star’ is rather a large piece of cosmic rock—a cosmic boulder—and as many of you noted, has been growing.  

This is not a swelling star, my fair people, but a sign of danger. I beg that you all heed my warning.

At the very crux of my soul, I feel as if it is Ybis himself that has appeared in our night, seeking to punish us for the crime of war and to interfere with our plans, just as he had done to Garmund. 

The Cosmic Boulder has been nearing rapidly throughout our ten years of examination and we fear it is to make contact with our lands in due time. It is impossible to tell exactly when this may occur, or where it is to make impact, at this stage.

As examined in the past, the Cosmic Boulder can fracture during its descent and scatter smaller pieces of rock throughout our lands, of which we are hoping for. In other circumstances, however, it has fallen whole, creating vast craters that annihilate all in its path—homes, farmlands, farm animals, and people, and severely damaging all about it. We do not know its exact size as of yet, so we can not measure the fallout preemptively. However, we will continue to keep a close eye on the Cosmic Boulder and notify the Crown and the People as necessary.

With this being said, it is in all of our best interests that we designate safe houses for each village, county, city and otherwise. Spaces below ground are vital for the security of our people. It is imperative that we begin to harbour food, water, and clothes for warmth in each of these safe houses posthaste. Cut down on the sizes of our livestock and prepare to harbour your hardiest animals with you. In these times, class, age, nor allegiance matter. 

We will survive together, or die together.

🜂

Qoxn1LEIU9p5Y-yWKiiZqdoYuAtGmYgE4G4W-KEEqcN1mmPo8ppERiUwHGX3K9lyMW3Nmqo3gIAQ3Y6oe8KVJm6zMmDv-pKnh6mbklRJRQ7HsvZv5eD0TXn_BfRsa85IvgPKkZQvlGPgp4umUaVQ1jI

🜂

To any who reads this and has any further inquiries, or wishes to join our team of researchers regarding the Cosmic Boulder, please pen me at the following address.

Princess Mischa Florentina Lesanova-Barbanov

Astronomy Tower

The Esrova Prikaz Courtyard

Haense

──────────────🜂──────────────

Spoiler

CATASTROPHIC ASTEROID ?!

-F3EXXpmNoSncwMtz41xd_m6V0Hgm2RgGJQ3VwaUPoKPaW9hdYUyeOMsSFGMA3-ipS6TJSYXkWuPtjIBTdMhNo4iIMW_17cv4e28dCz_7JhnrJbkMYBDlTD9QTUR8AlC1nm-DCfzYB1FYvSNW9j60hU

CREDIT:
Writing: Melpomenne
Formatting: Esotericas

xJmYXCnZ2NNou8uP_kX45J8LCTw7Qm8ZJZAEVawPygUTIwof6EKeExy1SKIjCwJ88_qO4H8m1gA9NRWX0DFWl05noLZeVVVP9e0M2nSBqmdTODolYq_de6sa6iKZ0fgERiFWofLI2WxPkIeujHJW5XTnvwznbnbmuoeqZviMFgauF-dBg9-kWRcw1fXXWA

Her Royal Highness, MISCHA OF ILLATIA, 

Princess of Haense, Duchess of Greywyn, Countess of Florentine, 

Court Astronomer of Hanseti-Ruska

jeeHI4XeF21zlTKsBwnLiQ0HzHzb1D7Sluwen8RQZt_tq9bCh_kl5KC15puyP2i8ajMrUMtPpV_EPlZ1NRL8tApcMZRQQKu4tlVaVTjZJbRIbv8S7JLzxO0YRL9IFIdInxAMf9IIgPEhMqYuzhHdRe9enaGVEjyT6xvokMAm5Me2LVpltQEjjfX0d7MHiA

Her Royal Majesty, AMAYA OF VENZIA, 

Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, et cetera

1SCZPZ3LC6Z8cuw0By6kiBQO8MbF5g-GqDyE-Ho-rH-0DutiCJWVm6OYpWnsxF0PpQnqZnsiwDN_Fz6gfBkSonHy3DUJufr0zTfD_zn3kDz0xOsg15C1pHtiPsilCNyZPouEG-1wnIqtuU9-T0wwT9EPoJWIhh3t8mWuWw9kfVNmgLZZRC40DiHv9svYTw

Little Esfir, entirely unaware of the danger, continues to watch the cosmic boulder from her crib. She babbles in incoherent fascination.

The curious Uruk academic, Varn, The Scholar, read the missive with interest from his home in the realm before writing a letter:

“To Her Royal Highness, Princess Mischa Florentina Lesanova-Barbanov, I have penned this letter on interest of joining your research team on this ‘Cosmic Boulder’. I do not have any qualifications when it comes to the study of Astronomy but I have been reading many of the previous articles and missive that come from the many offices of our fair kingdom.
My late wife and member of the Landsers Von Reinmar, Scrap, may GOD rest her soul, assisted many a time when the kingdom called for aid; I wish to continue her legacy of aid in a field not of iron and blood but of pen and paper. Please write back if my proposal of interest is required of me.

Signed,

Varn, The Scholar

He wrote, signing the letter before sending it towards the Astronomy Tower by bird. The Uruk watched from his home has the bird grew smaller and smaller as it journeyed towards Valdev.

Adela Taronitissa knew it was a good day to be a hermit. She continued to hide from her problems. 

Isabella stared intently at the missive. Her eyes flicked over the words multiple times, considering deeply the implications I prefer to contend with only one omen at a time. . . though I doubt the Astronomers in Haense were lucky enough to be watching the same star as I. . . she loosed a sigh, sinking back into her seat atop Hohkmat's observatory Perhaps if those muses of Hohkmat who I built this for were still alive... they would have stood a better chance against these puzzles...

Amaya of Venzia faints upon receiving the missive.

[!] A Clockwork capsule arrives at the table of the author. If she would twist the top and open it she’d find a letter scrolled up with a sky blue ribbon and a wax seal holding it all together. When she opened the finely cursive letter would read.

TO: Princess Mischa Florentia Lesanova-Barbanov

To Her highness, I write to you to apply to this team of yours, while I may be of foreign relations I believe this danger you speak of does not just affect one but all. I offer my expertise in World and material theory and I am willing to also lend in support with machinery and access to resources. I await your response for acceptance.

signed 

Ember Mah’nel, Princess royarch of Sol’Helious