OPEN LETTER TO HIS HOLINESS; ON WAR.

EPISTOLA AD PONTIFICEM MAXIMUM:

OPEN LETTER TO HIS HOLINESS; ON WAR.

ANNO DOMINI 1961 imperiale // 514 septentrionalis // 106 mons civitatem // 94 meridionalis

@Sander

To the esteemed Pontifex of the Canon,

In profound deference, I humbly lower my head before you, 

as one bows in reverence before the divine.

The haunting specters of unwanted bloodshed, chaos, and ruin have cast a pall over our sermons, family gatherings, and nations alike. For years, the echoes of senseless violence have reverberated, and it seems the ghosts of such tumult persist unabated. Sleepless nights persist, and the cries of spilled blood seem to ascend relentlessly to the Skies of God.

When did the sanctity of peace depart from the thoughts of our Church? When did we become ensnared in the machinations of national interests? Why, in the name of all that is sacred, do we continue to deem this ongoing bloodshed as somehow justifiable?

The Scroll of Gospel, in its 7th book, line 53, imparts a timeless wisdom: 'You will know him, for with peace he gathers the sons of Horen, where the sword has divided them.' Yet, tragically, the sword continues to sow division among realms that were once united. Humanity, once standing as a singular entity, now finds itself torn asunder by the atrocity of ceaseless bloodshed.

Is this war truly justified? While the brutal usurpers who denied his late Majesty of Aaun the right to rule deserved punishment, and the religiously devious elements in the streets of Veletz faced retribution, the question persists: Does the path to peace lie in the eradication of those who seek reconciliation? Is this the virtuous course we are bound to follow?

Allow me to remind His Holiness of the core tenets that define our existence as an institution within this realm, encapsulated in the Codex Iurius Canonici Danielus Pontifex (2nd edition):

• In Book II, Title I, Chapter 4; §7, we are reminded of the duty of a cleric to foster peace and justice in accordance with the laws of the Church.

• In Book VI, Title III, Chapter 4: §5, the High Pontiff is urged to seek political unity among humanity for the promotion of virtue, utilizing all diplomatic means.

• In the same book and title, Chapter 5: §10 emphasizes that war should be a last resort when no peaceable option exists for the promotion of virtue, and §12 underscores the desirability of resolving conflicts with as few casualties as possible.

We, as the brokers of unity and peace, stand as the embodiment of these sacred principles—not as proponents of war. Thus, I earnestly implore His Holiness: Let us bring an end to this conflict now. Let us not sanctify further bloodshed. The burdens of suffering and sorrow borne by our people are weighty enough.

DEI GRATIA; HIC STO,

His Excellency Abbot-Bishop Leofric Jrent OSJJ,

Bishop of Gelimar & Abbot of Saints Jude and Judith.

PRqxjq4oaH6xWdT63bOUfOYKNQ400GQqDl9OdF3fOg_I-SzAjBLjViMrbiBz4o_ShT1vp7tfFwirTCLGrlbDKCtLGFzxz7rcgKttBdXQnDtqk3who5ZdB_Nhn6YLasXYYxevMIcJGTwvX-vapOw1c4w

Located in an unmarked lake somewhere, a certain Fisherman enjoyed his little retirement in his shed. Though he continuously found open letters from all over the world suddenly flooding his hut! Where in the world would he able to store his fish? Disgruntled by the act of flooding his small safe space, the man, who at this point was clearly manic, sent the Abbot-Bishop Leofric something that he thought he needed, in the hopes these letters would stop!

Spoiler

Кожаные мячи. Неревский конец, Новгород. XII в. ГИМ. | Medieval dolls,  Antique toys, Medieval games

Marc Galbraith would say the following after reading the letter of the Bishop of Geligar:

"An excellent letter, and I would also like to make the following remarks: The High Pontiff does have the the duty to bring the Canonists Princes together and the duty to encourage the political unity of humanity. In other words, he has the duty to find a suitable candidate to restore the Imperial Oren by coronating an Emperor that brings law, order and prosperity to all the sons of Horen."