Pacte de les Costes

Pact de les Costes

uMuyU4304XBnQz8kBAMq8rjw5dd4m8IcVRB7kxkKvByXuPBgoBt8kGSPvHixS_GHCeXzEDF8WoZJTq7dZHPGMuMjelNz6f_nk8sglpi-uEPKEGBQ_fzdiziYMb_BICt5C5tZZXRF4rta5jxRcEb9XlsCFXHCr5UVi_Bs8y0tTvCfhAF-QYHgJ0IRJRHBKEeDr_b5PfhHLa01qHzFNrYrSgr9zmZWBupFlUupnvLJbv2MeYOjbAc0aUXvI1Ml4IoeULJdtcj95ILpp0bBWzsjy0xHbqM37wITf00HU5PIebAr18

Issued 165 S.A. / 94 B.A.

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin and the Kingdom of Balian hereby recognize each other's sovereignty/governance and the rights to their held lands.

ARTICLE II: TRADE, EXCHANGE & COOPERATION
I. The Most Serene State of Lurin and the Kingdom of Balian agree to host joint events or cultural exchanges as a way to promote the growth of national bonds.

II. The signatories agree to provide the other nation a stall free of taxes within the other’s capital city.

III. Both nations agree to host joint military training between the Centurions and the Royal Armada.

ARTICLE III: NON-AGGRESSION 

I. Both the Serene State of Lurin and The Kingdom of Balian agree to the clauses of non-aggression and agree to allow safe passage/travel for citizens from either of the respective settlements who are attempting to visit an allied land. If an individual from either of the respective settlements violates this article, then an emergency meeting between the two groups shall be held.

ARTICLE IV: LAND CLAIMS
I. Both the Serene State of Lurin and the Kingdom of Balian agree to not encroach upon each other's land, being the floodplains and jungles respectively. 

ARTICLE V: DURATION
I. This pact lasts 12 years, till the end of the 177th year of the Second Age. The pact may be declared null and void if either signatory violates any of the articles and if the matter cannot be resolved between the two groups.

Signed,

Her Royal Majesty,  Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD,

Queen of Balian, Princess of Providence, Duchess of Helena and Lorraine, Countess of Pompourelia, Viscountess of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Renzfield, Brucca, Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

The Silver Lubba, Lumia Anarion

2b6HBUCaQ0SvyIFzIXhLc80fcVgsjLIQ5d8lCYeXGIjwOybBK2P-NJFYqAuk74hFUPuihEN_IX34e8mVjTfNqz_hrCk_e84XD3_ggh9wcOPkII2cjam891QRpDmlUZthN1HHC1icGD9XtXUKisGjjP8

His Excellency, John Augustus Galbraith,

Baron of Cascanova, Patriarches de Galbraith, Ward of the King, Secretary of Diplomatic Affairs, Royal Legate.

cGbvNmry5zjxBhSeKRWfcdhjyyk5Yos_YzWeUn3iwwVZligFQETB68RKr2XjFfRAo5fZGEJZfr2FXntvwRajPhpAXNQv0v6q1nAFQAlnjlHoF37XLcG7bsHmnSQbPFc-xSVpoDE24_cDljpSiicYGmM

Hand of the Lubba and Prime Minister of Lurin. Baron of Aevum, Edvard Kervallen

ph5EK-KAW8QTN_QN7toZrP4Z_PaQBbh1L79Xj4NgQluqfHZPzKHL08kNzNc07oJu48Jy9VLDdYEtDn0nzpV58kJZnn99bQJ3oCgikxoms6ghTIQIz2slUp86ZGLcqcEvQ0T1xZotenGw7Mz6JFnyp9g

Edvard Kervallen puts his signature on the paper as he comments with Jon Snowell "Slowly we are remaking them all after they became stagnated"