The Queen's Hand

3oIvUjVnW16_gj3mpJl5Vw8vfIvpf4E9uf2s2HaWCeinIcc0K65tIBdPaNyJabNKI_DL75zvul2jYHAvUIIzD6Ll29fCfEU1jEPlaFFlRCx-KgbaEV2fsu8nPGPC2XdIl_a57DG1hbrfnFUTbiBvsc8

Sinistre Font Generator Preview

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/410207522407055361/1201665341843832923/momaya.png?ex=65caa50f&is=65b8300f&hm=8c7a60d21aa44ff506abbdbeddf37f184e18427564754494a74d855bb6eaf0b2&

Though it had taken the bard a year to fully believe in her capability, an aging sheet coated in ink sat within her desk. Upon the reorganization of such when it came to her hiding some songs she hoped would never see the light of day, this one had returned to her. Visions of the event it entailed coated her mind and as she sat there, some guilt seemed to fester. Rumors had swept through Haense, and she had witnessed the struggle of a strong woman being swept up within them. Perhaps a pick-me-up wouldn’t hurt. So after all this time, and a few moments of editing, the tune had been figured and it was off to the tavern once more. Hopefully the tune would reach Her Majesty’s ears.

rdqXSy_oOAXcwXvH4hJ3JpaMmZ4tsrlD02Xga01AB5mtwmMNdLT6-IMVSm4I4TLMhLn8SWQteUy4keummqmBLh1gI_y1iTWzODcmscb6eXqMF_g_VDIDMLzAEu_KI_Xrq5kH0gHKnKItY6vThgeeAgI

Lyrics

The winter winds seemed to call out

As the Queen took the crown from her head

The Lord Marshal readied the brawl now

And we all placed our bets in our heads

With a word their fists started flyin’

We all wondered when this would end

It seemed the stars were cryin’

Whose blood would coat our lands

Her pink cloak would waver softly

But her hands were hard as stone

And with both of them swingin’ together

The accuser would draw back his word

Though much longer than we all expected

Her accuser cried out for an end

The Queen she stood successful

And gave him a helpin’ hand

And the crowd they erupted

Another victory for Her Majesty

As the white snow danced around her

It was quite the sight to see

We all gathered in the tavern

To celebrate in her name

Echoed the music and laughter

On another Haeseni day

rdqXSy_oOAXcwXvH4hJ3JpaMmZ4tsrlD02Xga01AB5mtwmMNdLT6-IMVSm4I4TLMhLn8SWQteUy4keummqmBLh1gI_y1iTWzODcmscb6eXqMF_g_VDIDMLzAEu_KI_Xrq5kH0gHKnKItY6vThgeeAgI

Signed,

n8xChXJFv4kqc-M-ygEszy0NuyZWNOvDHD9X_ToiPGE_sOcfxCXFeyAG48rEbG_fVECjkvk2eXkr4FVmQGU4D_GQwxVrmqckCF4opQpeHUlGeigt5piIYYlbDjJytQG0RFIfQWFVktYQPE9oW6NPB0Q 

“Lady Bard of Haense,” Verdier

2vL9rL8icj12s-FQIIOG5kLr6CD1pTxfihDje-1afncAJZHMchHk50mir16HVaCkgK-8QE7wAOH2T5L5y1vtLtn9cwJ7EcOqv_fobUWUXxqxAxvDFD04uSl9_U0V8p6jA5nzyxvgvANeAkunDpTN8yo

Spoiler

• Credits •

“Cantiga de Santa María”

Artwork - Herbert Schmalz

Vocals - Frawlic (:waves:)

Instrumental - @Emilio Villalba on Youtube

Lyrics - Frawlic (:wavesx2:)
Post format: @pomegrad (i would kill for you)
Video Editing: @pomegrad (i would die for you)

The Poet Marshal smiled brightly as his Battle Bard composes a tune so great that even he couldn't execute it that effortlessly.

Excellent” Declared a poet from Petra. “Surely this must be the greatest Generation of Bards that Aevos and the rest of mankind has seen!”

"A song? About me?" The Haeseni Queen whispered, floored.

Spoiler

shidding crying throwing up this is incredible

Rozsika couldn't help but tap her foot and cane along to the tune upon hearing it, who didn’t love a good pick-me-up and heroic tale all wrapped into one song!  

Meanwhile . . . Osta Kol found herself struck with inspiration and courage thanks to the redheaded bard, a specific poem sitting on her desk. “Perhaps I should pay the lady-bard a visit.” It wouldn't hurt to make another creatively-inclined friend! 

Spoiler

23e7cb95d569d822720ca67d27e4a2ee.jpg

me and the bestie fr

Gottfried gave a staunch nod of approval, going to take the flute beside him he'd attempt to play a similar tune with his metal arm.

"I really ought finish that piece..."

A procrastinating gaze directed at a pile of papers with a sigh.