[PK] The Final Whale Song

SapphirePool

The young Prince had entered the Basilica not long after the fire had been put out, confused and wondering what was going on the young Heir had demanded a response as the people gathered conversed. One mumbling a sentence that foroze the young Prince for a moment as Xander looked towards her with a stoney gaze "What did you just say about my papa? Where is he?" the Prince asked looking then towards the two grown people who walked towards him, one aiming to take the Prince away for his own well being, yet as the man moved closer his voice rose staring the man down. "Don't you dare touch me!" his gaze locked towards Gwenyth then, his god mother, a knight of the royal guard. Then as he once more asked "Where is my papa" he finally learned of his fathers fate, promises were made to the prince of revenge and punishment for the crime that had been committed. Yet he would have to think to himself of how they as common men could possibly defeat such a enemy when his father could not. Something changed within the Prince that day, the child who had usually ran around with a grin smiled no more, a child who wished adventure kept to his quarters or the library of the palace. A cloak missing from his fathers wardrobe now often seen wrapped around the young Prince as he looked over the ocean views from his private quarters, thinking.. day dreaming.. reading.. praying for the hope of once again being held by his father. 

It would have been completely hilarious had this entire post been a fat person’s monologue, their ‘song’ before they die from being too fat.

10 hours ago, Aesopian said:

It would have been completely hilarious had this entire post been a fat person’s monologue, their ‘song’ before they die from being too fat.

Well, Ezren wasn’t the thinest man ever… he enjoyed lemon cake with his chunky son