SAKURAGAKURE'S WAR ON GASHADOKURO - DONATE TODAY!

Sakuragakure's War on Gashadokuro - Donate Today!

Iu2BzlrvXBVwRydgcoYSc0nuiArCUlyIYEjsj3fIjsH9FPyZCUGLsfdThodnu8Ut4gwYdomQSIACCNZiwBO15aTcF8KaadfsdSKMAQVrAVXz9qAwpBybwiNBBYnebABYQLEH8tzGd7s4yRXLOyKVnUIj2ftZm9oFGDIunpWneCefaB6xCi7q2IzGqlNM-oCcUatZy7WwfbSbC4AcksPOBgTG_s7SE3JMs8IBotWlFGzm25mTB6EGuWuoyGRdVvW63x7YrFXmv_4mWvEaD4qBTaJBNhjtQHGX8CWG5yP5QtrPAg

To the Coalition of Light and to my fellow Band of Owynium,

For too long has the Demon Lich Lord Gashadokuro squatted on our western frontier. In recent years he has erected a fortress and conducted a raiding campaign on not only the Hidden Cherry Blossom Village but the city states of Nor-Velyth as a whole. And although we may hold our own we have been locked into a stalemate of good versus evil, the light and the dark. As per the Treaty of Nor-Velyth, he resides within our unincorporated claim of the Norowareta Mori (the Cursed Forests).

This is our Second Yokai War.

Ie_tYSXu5zCfJQVLPaP2juIkGSh-nVgU8ICpiq-Rj8ygc5SEAJO5cu_2d0UXftX26o3kmSHQ4iqnxBqvhdhh7Kw4QgpJbPUoBtLlp5wF4f8sdCqo4hXtYn2A7ViqfADmLVd6mCmhwXo5v2PAuUhA_Dg

I, the famous artist Eren of Clan Kato and the Warrior Class (perhaps you’ve seen me), wish to deliver the decisive blow and free our people once and for all so that we may finally look out into the horizon towards our homelands and wander will we finally be free without the fear of being soul molested by skeleton wizards, without the fear of our organs being harvested and without the fear that the people of the Ashen State will never know true peace. I wish to bring my grandfather peace so he will retire. My grandfather the Shugo, Kamisama bless him, is old fashioned however and dislikes charity and asking for help. He does not understand the progressive ideals of universal basic incomes or global welfare to uplift all having come from a bygone era foreign to us now. Thus it is up to I of the new generation to step forward for my state and do what must be done.

Our plan is simple but requires all good-doers to cooperate with us.

- We colonize the land around Gashadokuro’s fortress, which costs about 6,000 ¥ mon.

- We require 3,000 ¥ mon to rebuild the Grand Boar, our legendary rare mobile artillery unit.

- We require 2,000 ¥ mon for the construction of the Great Kingstone Wall with the Kingstones that has been generously provided to us by the Grand Kingdom of Urguan.

- We will hold a training rally for two Saturday’s (PVP) for the upcoming Final Battle.

- We battle against the Lich King at his lair, costing money to bring in supplies and stationary artillery roughly about 4,000 ¥ mon.

- After the conquest, we will hold a public execution of the Lich King and place his skull over the new castle’s (which will be named New Yamatai) gates, which will cost about 100 mina.

In estimate, this plan is roughly 15,100 ¥mon worth. 

There is a lot to do because of this, and as such, I am offering rewards for those who help with this plan with donator perks: 

- For those who donate 10 mina, you will receive satisfaction for defeating the demon-lich lord.

- For those who donate 100 mina, they will receive their name on the plaque of Owynium within the halls of New Yatamai 

- For those who donate 200 mina, you will receive a front row seat with your personalized name upon it for viewing purposes of the Final Battle against the demon-lich lord ‘the Siege of Hexicanum’.

- For those who donate 1000 mina, you will receive a certified clemency pass signed by the Shugo of Sakuragakure for all past crimes*.

- For those who donate a single ingot of Carbarum, you will receive the ability to sit on the Grand Boar and receive a painting (MC ITEM) of you sitting on it. 

- For those who donate 10,000 mina, you will receive honorary Oyashi status and no longer refer to you as a foreigner (we will remove gaijin status from sakigaki discord and will not spam you anymore**)

Only united by love and courage can we defeat the forces of evil. Join me today,

KATO EREN, Samurai of Sakuragakure, Rightful Emperor of Oyashima and Man

*This does not account for your present and future crimes.

**@everyones do not qualify

"BANZAI!" Yelled a footman in Kato Eren's service as he charged towards the damned lands, only to be immediately smited into oblivion and killed by foul sorcery.

"It's time to pay taxes, Shinji...." It was a long time coming recovering their industrial output from Almaris, but Oijin smelled black powder and blood coming.

"What're they doing over there. . .  Are they.  ."

Two waterlogged spy-glasses, welded together, were zoomed in.

"Are they lining out land?  And the one with the pink-blue-white flag is pinching his fingers as if to say 'mina'."

OIG4_1.jpg?ex=65e4f066&is=65d27b66&hm=84

"I should have made a plan to deal with those wicked spaghetti golems.  By Iblees."

"Do not think you can use the plight of our people to pay for your dowry, Eren . . . " says Man.