Thank you, for being a part of my life

Wonderland_Boy

I didn't plan to write this but I think I owe a farewell to y'all so… here's the message i wrote while having somewhat of a mental breakdown:

I remember joining lotc during 2022 after my last server closed due to the terrible staff, all i wanted were some friends or at the very least someone i could talk to. I remember the day that I moved to Minitz, it had been a few months after I first joined, and at that very same place, I met the guy who ended up becoming one of my best friends. Yes, I'm talking about our favorite dumbass, llamo. I don't even know what to say, I talk to you almost every day and now that I have to stop playing minecraft and using discord in order to focus on my studies I think I'll be pretty much depressed. I know how annoying I can be, trust me, I hated myself for years, but thanks to you and everyone else I grew up, and learned that I shouldn't blame myself for things that are not my fault, so I'm thankful for all the moments we had together.

After that you gave me the chance to play as alci, and from then on things only got better, i began to make new friends(something that as i kid i thought I'd never have), learn new things and even have fun while playing minecraft. I'll miss playing with everyone, but at the very least ,I had the chance to enjoy this wonderful server.

Spoiler

Special thanks:

Llamo-

I know i already wrote something for you, but i still wanted you to know that I'll never forget the best friend i ever had. 

Chamoi-

You know, when I first met you, I was really depressed because of all the things that happened during that month, but meeting made things better. I enjoyed all of the moments and conversations we had together. If i had the chance to go back to the day I first met you, I'd make the same choices that I made in order to become your friend. Please don't let anyone bring you down, you are an amazing person and friend. 

Lara-

I'm pretty much speechless, you are my portuguese buddy, i know we had our fair share of misunderstandings, but i still loved playing with you, from the very beginning you helped me, even though my English was terrible at that time. Just thinking about the fact that I won't play with you and everyone else anymore is enough to make me cry.And one last thing, be confident about yourself, you are amazing, and if someone doesn't like you, it's their own problem, not yours. Also, i'm sorry if i caused any problems or inconveniences while playing with you 

All of the people whom I've played with-

This part is dedicated to everyone, whom I've played with. I know it sounds a bit cliche but if i had the chance to tell everyone one thing, it'd be thanks for being a part of my life.

Hey! Im the dumbass! wow I got a mention 

P.D: you're far more of a dumbass than I am, imagine asking for love tips from someone who's just been in 1 relation that was toxic  such a dumbass you're made

:skull: <- me whenever I see you 

(FOR THE MODS, I AM JOKING, WE ARE FRIENDS GOSH, DONT DELETE MY MESSAGE THANKS)

I SEE HOW IT IS!

I haven't had the opportunity to play alongside you but I am glad to see that you had fun on the server. Remember that you will always be welcome in this community :)

My fellow wonderlander! I know that we weren't that close, however, I shall miss you.

Take care