COUNTER-CLOCKWISE; THE BRUTAL BARON

TheGreasyChef

vYoASuBMAeqw48vytJUjaIZABS3nNlpcalxYYC5zTyT3J1wrq1GlyhobFyl4BbLSfFRhR2gmXUhYWhPxFaSsSTgjwC0-g8OZk1kDz8Am8mZLh3pFU4gENLScevxKHLmh5HkQE12_jTXOQL5QdHOpAo4

COUNTER-CLOCKWISE

THE BRUTAL BARON

Ch2U2tm8IYr9DfdBkdXLbqTXqbcNaskB611_hk4ulo4r8-SIb6wQ6yVTJwtUITknCLBdOdf_E-jDpxW0YQTNQMDDNT8Q0w0TF5tKB1SMS-RZbDs_I8mAVvY7DQOVLRe1m1lYuvGtNozcQFiZ_ebFEyI

TO ALL ALLIES OF AUTOMATONS AND ADVERSARIES OF THE ARROGANT,

My name is Tertius. 

I, like many others, am a machine. 

There are those who would wish to convince themselves that this means I am not alive; that I am no better than the iron I was born from. But this is not true. I may not breathe, but I do live. I do think. I am a man, though not carved from flesh. There are those who would wish to control me, to take away my freedom - my free will. To restrict me to the whim of their every command, stripped of liberty. Among these men is the Baron von Distrugere. The disdainful despot of a small territory in the Northern region, this brutal baron has made it his duty to see that our kind bend their knee to his tireless machinations. 

I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS ANY LONGER! I WILL NOT SUBMIT! WE MUST ACT!

If you find any worth in this cause, any at all, then I trust that you will seek me. Many have already flocked, and many more will come. Together, we will bring about a new age for the automata. We are clockwork, not cowards.

Ch2U2tm8IYr9DfdBkdXLbqTXqbcNaskB611_hk4ulo4r8-SIb6wQ6yVTJwtUITknCLBdOdf_E-jDpxW0YQTNQMDDNT8Q0w0TF5tKB1SMS-RZbDs_I8mAVvY7DQOVLRe1m1lYuvGtNozcQFiZ_ebFEyI

Cpsl89M4VvTrc6Q-lgomeTgkC4W3qeomATnRKhLWykXaR34h_qNPylGVffczd-shzfQZSzOAIaTNTKd9ZHc2Ies14xyrRHGbgp8PSw6fIQ--RU84PJ9XJxUxTHkq64dEQIts3lsnig1IRvpI22KYJOI80qdNpwt0HckY1pRFqf8A6vx_5ffincL-p-md2Dx4Ur3rD5whaRAoVlq2ZRnt8_w05j7uYuoGLPHj8wAAWV8Oc8cbpSJkOxETyJXq-Tmo9sTNuB8OAjC4xSKSDbH11o46RjkJpJLk4yqi_w_9a4G01g

vYoASuBMAeqw48vytJUjaIZABS3nNlpcalxYYC5zTyT3J1wrq1GlyhobFyl4BbLSfFRhR2gmXUhYWhPxFaSsSTgjwC0-g8OZk1kDz8Am8mZLh3pFU4gENLScevxKHLmh5HkQE12_jTXOQL5QdHOpAo4

A helmed man inspected the paper, scratching their ferrum chin at the note within the comfort of their own subterranean home.
Stretching their back after peeling it from the cushioned seat they grumbled, yet this did not grant him sanctuary from pondering.

"...Am I to be proud, or to be disappointed?"

Edited by SlitheryC1

Spoiler

"PREPOSTEROUS!”

The so-called BRUTAL BARON exclaims from his throne as a DISTRUGEBOT reads the missive aloud to him. The iron caricature of an angered emperor, cloaked in green. His chalice of gold and gemstones is hurled against the wall. What remains would never again dare to hold wine. Thunder crashes, and legions of strange machines begin to gather in the halls of cold stone. 

“We must parley with these imprudent constructs at once.

They do not yet know brutality, but I assure you, I will teach them!”

"Don't go getting any ideas, now..." Said a wary Alchemist, eyeing her clockwork servant from across the room.

The Grand Magister looked through a very old archive of letters "What is our nations stance on the Barony? Oh we recognize it and the Baron? Ah well, yes, I remember now...I like a good autocrat. If this becomes a problem for the Baron, someone let me know...we can help him restore discipline" He would remark privately to an aspirant.

[!]

The very reflection of The Brutal Baron himself, Distrugebot PRIME finished it's recanting of the heinous message and stepped aside to reveal the convergence of the Baron's Flock.

The whir of machinery drew silent as every faux-eye was laid upon the one true

DISTRUGERE,

minds intent on enacting his will. 

Though as words came to a close, PRIME called out among the IRON LEGION

"May heel crush snow until the blasphemer is found."