The coming of age of Ezequiel Kervallen

Crabby

zhWTmnTzBwvtXOQoJ02JVUf9Z3W3JDJDrMc8GR__iaznlVDA7jp4jk9NSX3U0cfcd6XkaK4M9u1cWmP50MXjUSa-MSjrCRHwcxOMu-CZ1EQ1h71h-Iu2Pr1PjoEqRRIyZKK-ZpfjbMKjEFplL5BMLiI

Issued at Year 169 of our LORD, year 98 of Balian’s age.
jNBrYfWnWU8RJqcfehu8AeucWg5wRl5Gpe1-GJ4tU2VDk8UzTyvmjd1SD9il_k7VUstCl1PG_vhF_2jQoQAP-yy4faW-SoueoqYOGiY5-MdIZF_emN0EYRZ_hQG-Jwbs_1KOn7yOEBntKby_agkUbDM
IkJDMjT7HffppAaXvNtG77_duhqDIcTU7KB7qNTiiRmk326LBpy28u1q2_pp2f7ZNdXGti_S9aQ8SjrAlXJ2KDsdWoWY-VKM1_hTliJPAj7T2U91-IW3z5IWh2oR4CY71rtYHa7WdmfAu5vNG5ctYY8

The heir of Tuvia turns 16, a feast will be held in his honor
IkJDMjT7HffppAaXvNtG77_duhqDIcTU7KB7qNTiiRmk326LBpy28u1q2_pp2f7ZNdXGti_S9aQ8SjrAlXJ2KDsdWoWY-VKM1_hTliJPAj7T2U91-IW3z5IWh2oR4CY71rtYHa7WdmfAu5vNG5ctYY8

TO THOSE OF BALIAN AND FRIENDS     

It is with great pleasure that I, Ezequiel Kervallen, extend to you an invitation to my name-day ball. It will consist of music, games, and a sleepover. It will happen next Saint month by the beach in Tuvia, make sure to bring Swimsuits and towels. 

Invitations would be sent to:

All the Kervallen Family

Queen Sybille I of Balian and all Balian citizens

Queen Tar-Caraneth of Númenost and all Númenost citizens. 

infanta Renata Alba and her family and all Hyspia citizens.

P.S You may bring gifts if you'd like, I am not stopping you.

STRONG AS STONE, SUBTLE AS A SAPLING

OOC: The event will be held on Sunday, March 3rd, 7:00 PM EST

LORD, Ezequiel Kervallen, Heir to the Viscounty of Tuvia
iVw7-zFffZ2JRd5jVTY88UtWoFKkmh0t1tplvuwIos0Ff9BuivcuCV99Pv1nYHBvnL3wpVxu0h4wd-aqN8SubIiXG0RuN_scE2pu1rEjeuyQXNc35m9aUH0vNJXsUZNEu6wGwv6SHSB53deELZfnMfs
HIS EXCELLENCY, Sir Ephrem Kervallen, Viscount of Tuvia, Knight of the Order of Saint Michael & Templar of the Archangel Michael.
VmMdbEp04DR1LhJY5bX2Myxjkgyu4Wf1BaD2uHDuKVCT_AyGhZkixFeHkjVuRNIjVnWirwf1pdMlxOJ07KsvDbQ7xxcZVT4aMkrLdkv1qJhYz9t8W1JMJxXuusbiCMUYvxulBvkALzbU5AJ4GtH8grY
jZxAdZl8InTNOVbiGcF2jHuEsREUjEDamE1Ty7DL3RafpCxvsxxL2PKC2orEK0eohdarsPAbjeZyy8fxSAgCQE-GxfeZXP8RCus0G1Son6hRC3ELIE3yRv9o14uVktge8I5rgGgZI37vw-gPDoNFD9M

Edited by Crabby
changed princess to Infanta for renata

Chi Kagura Hope Stroheim now Kervallen??? (not really Kervallen) The woman reads over the invitation with a grin on her face, proud of her great nephew. Only tapping on her chin for a moment, looking over to her husband and daughter with a smile. The woman passing over the invitation to her husband.
"I think it's about time that Katja should meet some of her family members on my side. Don't you think so, Stanly?"

@Jensen02
@BakedPotato

Wyn looks over the paper scratching his chin "Jeez...so many generations I've lost count of how many greats are in front of grandfather now...or who is what child of who" he sighs with a smile "Atleast the bloodlines still going strong regardless"

Katja looked down at the paper her mother handed her. She frowned slightly at her mom's comment, "I suppose if you insist. . ."

Scarlet Kagura think her great grandchild needs a new name still and holds her opinion as a stubborn old lady. Still she produce a quill a paper to wish the boy a Happy Birthday, tasking someone with delivering it in her absence. 

19 hours ago, JudgedKitty said:

Chi Kagura Hope Stroheim now Kervallen??? (not really Kervallen) The woman reads over the invitation with a grin on her face, proud of her great nephew. Only tapping on her chin for a moment, looking over to her husband and daughter with a smile. The woman passing over the invitation to her husband.
"I think it's about time that Katja should meet some of her family members on my side. Don't you think so, Stanly?"

@Jensen02
@BakedPotato

Sir Stanton Stroheim was busy looking over a map and only half-listened to his wife, barley glancing at the invitation before nodding along "Hmm, yes."

Sir Ephrem smiles, finally after so many years, while he helps his son organize the event by making sure Tuvian lands are adequate.

An old man stared at the paper and hummed to himself "I'm close enough related aren't I?"