A DISHONORABLE ORC

Issued at Year 170 of the Second Age

2YOFiBZb7U5FIkFyaaJbzM3KVIF5wGLZ-DDGcXExt7xvkkjhLJFcWPuYh3zgyzglSK3WokmYEdzA-9IXPf_lCMz83wco2p-QaYUg3TewTlTfRfNrza83VGwVJN3rJvY-32ftRvhYWrfPSy0_wHLUUys

I, Mika Anarion, personally oversaw this justice.

A small-scale trial was held between the accusers of Gnarla, Gundanat, two Lurinite citizens and the defender, Bug.

Bug was accused of assisting darkspawn, a crime punishable by death.

After I had heard both stories, Bug had openly stated in his own defense that he frequented with a “demon-summoner” and necromancer.

In good faith that this was in the past during his vampiric curse placed upon him by them, it was dismissed until it was revealed to me that Bug had helped dark forces even after his curse was lifted while on a path of honor, imposed on them by the horde. With confirmation of this found in a recent missive by a certain E.

Bug was granted an honor duel against Gnarla upon her request with Gnarla victorious.

Bug’s life was ended in the pit and corpse decapitated and incinerated,

Be careful as his connections to necromancy may allow him to return as undead.

View E’s notice for an accurate description.

ETERNAL WE STAND, ESHTAEL KEEPS BALANCE

signed,

The Former Silver Lubba, Mika “The Resourceful” Anarion,
Serene Marq of The Most Serene March of Cerulia and Minister of Defense of Lurin, Protector of the Lurinite Floodplains, Lord of Lubba’s Keep, Lubba Knight of Lurin, Founder of Lurin

The Vicar, perhaps necromancer mentioned by the orc, penned a letter to Mika in response

"We don't want him. We're not reviving him. Make sure he's dead, at least."