Herding the Rats

A CALL TO ALL CLANS OF WICK

Gbei2QlRKW7VT67xMgeH3QfIXfGbdCpQoiYFGolB-rS2kCs3nbDJ-bZpXjQ-y8-KklhT-AnN-ZA5AsdsJbQXzquFdA9FKIZxwVM8K4U1oDH71vSRT_V4yExHsgUF7knUJgQgLmoVX2WFWV_EcUVyDSA

[!] The missive would be sent en masse, carried by caravans of the notorious and famed 

Wick Courier Rats™. These letters only reaching the hands of those intended to receive them.

My children and descendents, I have awoken. From my slumber I find myself irritated with the current state and proceedings of the Wick name and family. I have built generations worth of wealth for our family, and yet I find it in almost ruin? I call the first Wick’s moot in the past two continents - together we will restore the name and image of our historic and monumental house, the HOUSE OF WICK. Following I will list a plan of happenings and grievances I have for the coming moot - these will be discussed amongst the elders and Elector Wicks (if such tradition has been kept to). 

All members of the many Clans of Wick that refuse attendance of such meetings will be tracked, found, and forced to conform - or meet the hand of their elders, spending the rest of their days amongst the horrors of the Wickwald, forced to walk in the malice of Woltaine - far from the light of GODAN.

FIRSTLY,  

The Structure of Power

A clear image of the ancient traditional internal government of the clans will be painted for any remaining Wick households. An election will take place naming the following positions: Grand Wick, Elector Wick (Two within each household or clan), Keeper of Spoils and Plunder, Aegis of Knowledge, and Rat Lord. 

Here will also be discussed the succession of ancient titles and relics.

SECONDLY,

The Reaches and Holdings of Our Name

A more clear definition of our ancient and current titles will be discussed, and the history of those will be learned to those attending. This being a time to learn tradition, Wickstory, and what it means to carry this very noble, and very historically valuable name.

LASTLY,

The Future of Our House and Image

Before the end of our proceedings we will discuss any current grievances, a tradition of all past Wick Moots called “the Airing of Grievances”. Any aspirations for the future generations will be brought up and planned here as well.

AND UNTIL WE MEET,

/s/ His Royal Majesty, Ser Siegmund Arend Wick, af the Wickwald,

Eternal Enemy of All Baruch Folk, King of Vandoria, Rightful Lord to the Embermoore, Baron of Kerzenwick, Right Hand of the Vermin Lord, Keeper of Wickstory, Protector of Vienne, Protector of the Wickwald, the Lone Ranger of Reza, Kapitan Knight of the Golden Hussars, Shepherd of the Crow Knights, Shepherd of the Golden Hussars, Duke of Dust, etc etc...

OOC DETAILS

Spoiler

!! This missive is only visible to players of Wick and affiliated houses, such as Bole. !! 

This event will be held,

Friday, 3/15/24 8pm EST

Meet at,

Dark Forest SS pillar.

"They still exist?" 

A dead Haense soldier expressed from the depths of the void. 

1 hour ago, gavyn said:

Ser Siegmund Arend Wick

A shorter elfess with paled honey eyes would find her vision quickly engulfed in bright, shimmering green. Plumes of pastel smog erupted from her frame akin to a small explosion; excitement jittering through her bones.

"It has been far too long, Uncle."