BAKER WANTED

Issued at Year 171 of the Second Age

ZaQGiGr2JJkvZS_J1ELaqSFLB00HtZiF0uP-OaC4ldRMY9gVcEH78poE-1_sOsYDDCYCR0eOEW9ur1U_xjFfIopTJjdt6wsq5Ffx8E51Sc0FPf1d0PPGoeyOBWOfy515otvpXDqQUxhsI2-B6WCwoB8

With recent expansions of our farms we were met with a harsh realization, there simply are not enough bakers in our most serene march. Such is a shame and must be made right by finding one to turn our golden wheat into delicious bread.

LOOKING FOR BAKERS OF ANY EXPERIENCE

Our Most Serene Marq seeks a baker, novice or masterful in their craft.

The baker will be granted access to our grain, a place to stay within the keep and a place to bake their bread without cost.

However, growth is always an option. I will personally have a dedicated bakery with living quarters built in your honor if you feed my people where you may reside until you can no longer work.

Excess bread made within Cerulean furnaces may be sold at any market.

Seek or contact me for further information.

ETERNAL WE MARCH

signed,

The Former Silver Lubba, Mika “The Resourceful” Anarion,
Serene Marq of The Most Serene March of Cerulia and Minister of Defense of Lurin, Protector of the Lurinite Floodplains, Lord of Lubba’s Keep, Lubba Knight of Lurin, Founder of Lurin

"Do I get paid?" Luthien asked as she heard of Lurin's need for bakers

BAKER FOUND

Issued at Year 171 of the Second Age

gojrpn1BjJ_ig5LbXizD3VnVVcnOaLuLFpol87mu_Wrm4nQcGDMRZeZBE02X71LE46UmLJzxFQpSMx8SKSUO4z43urgnvrTg_AMay-kbfTzGZX1sm4eU232R93VCdkRQ8nHoSTr72vym0Q3jrqs1ey8

A baker has been found to bake bread for our people.

It is a glorious day.

ETERNAL WE MARCH

signed,

The Former Silver Lubba, Mika “The Resourceful” Anarion,
Serene Marq of The Most Serene March of Cerulia and Minister of Defense of Lurin, Protector of the Lurinite Floodplains, Lord of Lubba’s Keep, Lubba Knight of Lurin, Founder of Lurin