Festival De Las Flores

FYt6wUh4OfsV5dlwm4915lJ0yPNPd9tNONpzZ6RdN6IopSESVKyOcy_Kv-3AbDagBC78M2J0tttDMbCU5NhE_zqojS27FSYHZpHi6eEUGl_a_nUhkvET60K2_uokLWsks8vT2OfpY12jFEFE_ZhQhw0

Weiss Lapidar Regular

Weiss Lapidar Regular

Weiss Lapidar Regular

SIGISMUND’S END, 93 D.R

k7V7GeTKNlJewRSQeRZ-G18ss8CENeeZ5c1yRbZ4fLiygcya20A7fnn4M2uMH3rwZHLWjtgIyKl5mfg8lDXtHZn109cSEKLjVe6BL-zK0oniccASX1uhoKZ3WzwsaL4L0ig_fqXCpv2YrVBecZzyNbI

GENERAL

Hola! To celebrate the opening of my new garden, I’m inviting all my friends and all other interested to come learn about Hyspian flower culture. This Festival of Flowers will comprise of the following events: 

El Laberinto
Whoever completes the maze of flowers the fastest, shall receive a prize! Beware the monster that lurks within the bushes.

Caza de Mariposas
The gardens of Hyspia are filled with many butterflies that like to tend to the flowers, whoever catches the rarest one will be given a special magical trinket.

Duelo de Flores
I am tired of holding my juice, whoever wins the Duelo de Flores shall be my new cupbearer!

Time & Place

The Festival shall take place this Tobias’ Bounty, in the gardens infront of the Palace of Hyspia.
OOC: This Saturday 3pm EST. Kid Event

k7V7GeTKNlJewRSQeRZ-G18ss8CENeeZ5c1yRbZ4fLiygcya20A7fnn4M2uMH3rwZHLWjtgIyKl5mfg8lDXtHZn109cSEKLjVe6BL-zK0oniccASX1uhoKZ3WzwsaL4L0ig_fqXCpv2YrVBecZzyNbI

Signed,

His Highness, Rafael Arsenico De Pelear,

Infante de Hyspia

[!] Ramona beamed a smile at the missive, a hand held to her heart as she read it over "Look Dimitri!"

@ElvenHuntress

"The butterfly will be mine'!" Renata stated with a great degree of conviction, staring at her closet in an attempt at figuring out the best butterfly catching outfit for the event.