[FOUND] Looking for parents/family to play child siblings! ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

I currently finally have gotten my new player role removed by playing long enough which has given me the option to have a second persona! 

Of course, I'd like it to be filled by a child slot, so I'm looking for any families that might be looking to have children. I'm mainly looking to play as a girl and be someone's daughter, but I don't mind filling the role of a son, if need be! I'm quite descriptive in my emotes and I generally like to append my roleplay, but I can tone it down if need be! I'm happy to make my own skin or use whatever is given to me!

I've updated this a bit as I filled out one of my persona slots for a child slot - however! I do have another and my friend @Melweaver, would like to join me on being siblings. So long as we're together! Preferably a girl and a boy, but I'm not adverse to playing a boy either or! I'm happy to do both our skins or to have a preset one. I can also do art if need be :)

My timezone is EST and I usually am active around 5pm-5am where as the other is AEST.

Ah, forgot to add, feel free to add me onto discord or message me here.
Poetcraze is my user!

EDIT: Found a family <3

Heya!

names Frisk- I see your advertisement and would be more than willing to have you play an adopted kiddo. Please Reach out to me in DM’s @TeawithFrisket over discord, or send me a forum message!

I recently found a need for someone to play a child, feel free to reach out if interested :)
Discord is mika1278

Bumping this as I'm still looking to play child siblings ! ♡