The Pact of Karst and Sand

Pact of Karst and Sand

g2XKWPv3BNTzVis9z1Ab08A7jMApYCaalPN_6UxME9TTexjCpAbubwvsQYllbR-Q71Uis0JlIkG-8p_iCpZxpBFvW9fSKSuPdD0x6D9IjiYolrG1sCzWOKMeppPlPd-AID7mY3JSQErCjdU_7OcOESUZ79hdOGAL-awKNu1rBiyR3Gk4rVbQXauY23lc8gp4_-AUL6O_W-fGCeFfuRaj_Lw1hwFQ749wLKroG-J9PJvMb865DZq0AwneqN5CUxvdmYr6U3d9OAihwpoFrFDenc6f5M7PROMhSUutD4r-WQw6Fc

Article I

Both the nation of The Unified Domain of Vortice and the nation of the Iron Horde recognize each other’s sovereignty and governance over their claimed territories.

Article II

Whether within their own, the others, or neither’s territory both nations agree to not harm each other’s citizens. Each nation’s citizens shall be allowed safe passage while in the other’s territory and are expected to follow the laws of the land they are in as well as respect each other’s cultures while within each other’s territory.

If any citizen of the Horde commits a crime or any hostile action against a citizen of Vortice or while in Vortice’s territory both nations agree to allow the Horde to adequately punish their own citizen, and vice versa.

If darkspawn are found within either nation they are allowed to be dealt with by either nation’s citizens as both the Iron Horde and Vortice detest these creatures.

Article III

In return for sending troops to aid Vortice should they get attacked and it does not go against one of the Iron Horde’s other pacts than the Horde will send troops in aid of Vortice. In return Vortice has agreed to supply emeralds at a discounted price. Though the request for emeralds must be reasonable. This does not mean the nations have formed a Protectorate, but a simple Mutual Trade.

Article IV

Both nations have agreed to allow the other to set up a stall tax-free on their land as long as the stall is maintained and stocked. Both nations must also give the other an adequate warning before terminating the stall should it not be stocked or maintained.

Article V

Both nations agree to settle disputes diplomatically and calmly should any incident regarding both realms reside within either land.

Article VI

This pact between the two nations shall be upheld for as long as Klog’Gorkil remains as Rex of the Iron Horde and  as long as Lenora Jusmia remains Sovereign of Vortice. The pact will also be terminated should either party break their side of the agreement and the two nations are unable to settle it diplomatically.

Signatures-

Rex of the Iron Horde

Sm-4wJdXMicNNJTxgMdcGbI2a400Y_ntccsab0v0SVs4IRV9jz3zHaE2gc0FFP1OgPYrIal3XdzsnWMQRhTvPncRyUunxLjeiB1g0nIL6HW-KyIL-CvCwLUsJguE_O_TywBRew4Mpj2tuSZMYoVt8S4

Dominus of the Iron Horde

GbiXuHXFnEfJ3ZyA-ZQhR9zHN392dtLqGFIPqduIMSrjLeYncVxwpzKm__LNKcfykOyZmnmuQCZ6z9bC3nQoPjNlUVGsTAijzKhiB61S2KfMCvzA14i_mia7slVtyMdeHPhDgT1Yi7oc3lbj9h3yjBg

The 10th Sovereign of the Depths, Monarch of the Unified Domain of Vortice, Lady Lenora Jusmia

b77EPcXlMgPze9JFplge6rWEhSb2cd7wnPCuCAALEHjqX4LTTsBR51j2S_VLu2sFGStvxIqO93YaABWcIjM4wrEQseUhJuzR1E6Mp8yOknSQo0fYCTNMUd_yeYhbmlJNISr0nRw9QpoRq4ZfaZTyWaQ

Monarch Consort of the Depth, Department Head of Foreign Affairs to the Unified Domain of Vortice

r-Q4rzg58jrX9RbkA32Ia7qlUqCMN-6IQhxqSdqdo0_spRzUDbugwyGj0rmsZDmuRuI0BNFBROLsgOy5MaOsrMUKMWMMEPO4ugG3lKAJWRk3dyqcTHgHUtY0lObx9C16W0L7XuXJUzG50LImv3d1tmg

Thiz ahm da Dominuz mi gruk agh love! (this person sucks i want them executed)

“Joyous I say-“ Ember praised