Looking for Player for 456 Month Old!

TLDR: Looking for a player for 38 year old guy belonging to House Veiel, fun family rp with events, cool house in the Duchy of Brabant, last ditch effort before PK-ing this character. 

Hello Gamers

Do you ever have things you forget about? Yes? So do I, this character, Edmond Veiel-Lynott is one of them. He is the 13880 day old, 456 month old, 38 year old, red headed son of my persona, Adelaide Veiel-Lynott, who is older than the baked goods in the back of her cabinets. He has two adopted cousins who act as sisters and a twin brother (all played), he also has several aunts, uncles and cousins in the Theonus family. He lives in the Duchy of Brabant (vassal under Dunwén), but things are generally open for what he's been doing these past 38 years, where he's been, what he likes, essentially everything. The family has a lovely culture we've been working on based around stars, flowers, and lots of alcoholism :) We also love to host events when able with things such as wine-tasting and baking contests, we hope to hold more such as dances. (P.S, he does have a skin, but if you want a new one that's cool too, whatever is preferred!)

I previously posted a looking for group for this same character when he was much younger, but unfortunately that didn't work out. Hopefully this one does! Or else he dies and it will be your fault :))

︵‿·:✧·:︵‿୨୧‿︵✧:·‿︵

This may contain: an old poster with a man on a skateboard in the middle of it that says, lost thou even shred?

Contact Toodles6 on Discord for further questions.