BEWARE THE WOODLAND STRANGER

Spoiler

[!] A public missive is distributed across the  city of Valdev, nailed to noticeboards and walls that might garner attention.

BEWARE THE WOODLAND STRANGER! THE STEALER OF CHILDREN!

B5bsgeG1V8jb8eFHp7n2gDx_jc22VBP0pLDuc528pE09bQpqwKGkah2aQ0g5M3H4eIwiQ-W9iKgDJ1A-jiN2pCZmRUBvIADgnBY_uHsqOrTR5NgzPlXlO3RKlEkYyEqNdivfoZuOMNpOSvWl-73BDrg

To the citizens of Valdev, and the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska,

It is with heavy heart that I must address you all once again, as a concerned citizen of our fair northern city of Valdev. For it has come to my attention that we have now had three incidents of the attempted-kidnapping of our children by a mysterious man. This figure, who seemingly seeks to lure these youths into the Queenswood outside of our walls, uses the lies of lost kin, animals, and gifts of sweets in the hopes their innocent minds might be swayed.

Fortunately, the future generation of our kingdom has inherited great wisdom, for none of yet to fall for his deceit. However, I bring this situation to the eyes of the Crown and Aulic Council. I beseech His Majesty, King Ivan VIII and his wife Queen Nataliya, to convene with the Lord Marshal and launch an investigation into these strange happenings. Though we mourn our late-King Aleksandr II, I pray we might resume the work of he and his storied queen, Amaya Milena, in our efforts to ensure no dark forces work towards our people's downfall. For if he continues in his attempts, I fear for the day he comes upon those princes and young princess who stand to one day inherit the throne of Barbanov, whilst they're enjoying a carefree day out in the crownlands of our realm.

It is my belief that his first appearance was at the recent performance of the traveling Emberweave Circus, where a situation eerily similar to the one reported to me this saint's evening occurred. It was dismissed as merely an overreaction on the part of the children involved, though I fear that was a hastily-made conclusion.

According to the words of one EILYS VAN LEUVEN, the young girl I spoke with, he has made two similar attempts to lure herself and her siblings into the wilderness. If information is sought, the family of VAN LEUVEN seems the wisest point of contact for any and all who would concern themselves with the plight of these besieged children. As of yet, I have gleaned no description of this stranger from the young dona.

No child should be made to fear that they might be stolen from their homes, lost forever and left without their loved ones.

MAY SAINT TOBIAS' COMET LIGHT YOUR PATH.

Your ever-vigilant servant,
Her Ladyship, Ioanna d'Arkent-Kortrevich

DG8Xa5-owRmRbRSwGp_PSRPy6qze2qc-4SPbLzxogHkRnB9AZyBpaIIig-W0J42IEigJmCtHm60sGUVhwOD6j383tHyhvFvXBzzSP07yeLcvpxaxrdoD2H8omNugbjLqCxGk0dZ5vfkFYLGMsFhaOzM

Spoiler

i am once again asking you to read another valdev psa

61088082372268001a59535a?width=1200&form

The young Eilys gaze trailed outward, to the 'gifts' left by her would-be kidnapper. Her fingers curled tighter over her sheep plush, terribly on edge.

Irena Kortrevich claps dust from her hands, whistling as she walks away from Koravia's tightly locked gate. The platypuses would do the rest.

"Someone tried to KIDNAP!? Me sestra? Niet! I will kick their kneecaps!"

The extremely angry five-year-old expressed with a stoic tone, her face soured by the news of the attempted kidnapping. However, the small Leuven child’s rage was short-lived when handed milk and cookies by the legal guardians of this small and bright-eyed child of House van Leuven. Whilst resting within the common area of the Kortrevich Keep. 

Eudoxia's rage was tamed as she showcased a smile, letting out a few chuckles every once and a while. Yet, the child’s mind pondered on what could have been, and what could have occurred if this attempted kidnapping was successful. Rest evaded the young child upon this frigid and murky night. Fears of the dangers of the unknown, tormented her mind.

The eldest van Leuven child, Adelina, swung about her wooden sword, striking down tall posts and weeds as she pretended them to be the micreant childnapper. "That'll teach vy! Ve van Leuvens and Haense children are niet to be messed with! We will bite vyr head off!" Indeed, the notorious children of Haense were a fierce, sometimes scarily violent group of little people who would absolute chew off an enemy's head. . . what did the Haeseni put in their milk?

Ricardo Steven II, more commonly known as the 'Woodland Strangercringed as he saw the several lies on the letter, grabbing quill and paper to write a very angry letter towards Lady Ioanna D'Arkent!

In it read: 

"Dear Ioanna D'Arkent

I hope this letter finds you well, I wanted to correct some mistakes done in your missive, I have surely attracted children towards the forest, it wasnt that hard, you know? I wanted to make it the most peaceful, but alas, it got more complex as a third party came into the picture, I attracted her by telling her of my dog, that went by the name of 'Arthur', which I am quite proud of, making such an elaborate lie on the run-! 

There was no mention of sweets, nor was there mention of my kin or anything else, apart from my pet, anyway, that girl was quite easily, and surely, lured into the forest-!

On other note, as much as I am sorry for making such trouble, I will not stop my actions, as the thrill of this is enough for me to continue, also I would advice you and the BSK to check the houses on top of the tavern, as I have stolen a few items (Now im possession of that little girl) from one of the rooms! I hope this information finds you well, and wish you a good future, hope you know that I will try not to harm the children unless they defend themselves, so I give the recommendation of screaming for help, but not fighting against it! 

Signed:
- The Woodland Stranger