THE ADRIAN DEBT

THE ADRIAN DEBT

TiXVUihWa_gPFheJOyvBbzO-24cphsnL0yRIJI5JyZGe1iU66k_q75uXgr9WsttaBvtNIcC5o-_EPW4qV4PQhbypjllQjcGbigsXZTYMGH9cHUnu7ZumcyGOpim05pufvD3G2ceGn25BYS3rNC9pKYs

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To the Exilic Duke, Markus Marie Sarkozic,

𝕴t was upon the initial settling of Rychwald, a wild and forsaken expanse, that my folk swore to the League of Veletz, thus Captain-General Gaspard II. Barons, we were. Upon further agreement, our tithe of two thousand minae was delivered to the Captain-General in return for two things promised:

I. Sole ownership of the region, which we never received. 

II. The development and systemization of our parcel of land, akin to the tile of a mural, which was never received.

This you knew of and, to my recollection, understood. We are aware the remainder of the Veletzian treasury, latter Adria, is in your possession following the diaspora of the Adrians. While the bulk of this letter is context, the request is simple:

We ask that you return our minae, two thousand in counting, before the coming Duma.                

Your old friend,

Fyodor Kovachev

PSunekLqvhekpMZelKpWz3NvaFWStguDv8hsoObqcu9m9BtgdmL_jAd48x7APn6VnRcPAuftSEjYseayZycAC35Oor5lpqSLZZwCaU-dqj97J8YuI4VLEH_td0MsCOFEfN_f17LsbCk0qBfR

Upon ADRIAN Debts

Neither the Veletzian Treasury not their vaults remain in my possession. The former was drained in the course of war to a measly sum of a single thousand minas, which was turned over to the King of Hanseti-Ruska as well as the vaults of Aldersberg. The Vaults of Burgundy, however, never came under my possession from the Van Aerts, rather in the ensuing Midden Rebellion were taken away I believe to off shore accounts- I cannot attest where that may be.

I shall be frankly honest; I don't know what happened to your two thousand minas. I suspect that they were in fact used for the purposes you paid it, yet the Red Devilry often associated with War stirred confusion upon whether their servants the Blue Devils would allow you to build.

Nonetheless as we are old companions, I would wish to offer charity to your impoverished house. I shall pay you your full sum of two thousand minas which is not owed to you by me, once you have accomplished what is owed to me by you. May Godanistan bless the streltsky of the Rychwald.

IN NOMINE ADRIAE

Markus Marie Sarkozic

Exilic Duke of the Adrians, Count of Aldersberg, Protector of Dumacracy

"Didn't these ones abandon the war effort in favor of Haense? When you sold your land to the Northman, perhaps you should have asked him for some money." spoke an old veteran.

3 hours ago, Tide1 said:

"Didn't these ones abandon the war effort in favor of Haense? When you sold your land to the Northman, perhaps you should have asked him for some money." spoke an old veteran.

𝕱yodor peered towards the war veteran from across the fire, nestled somewhere within the Middelan hinterlands. His folk were still transferring supplies from their old camp back to rural Haense. 

"Dishonorable men cause dishonorable acts. We were slighted, debts remained unpaid." He'd return, pausing to take a swig of his carafe, which he would pass to the veteran over the fire. "That is why we left in the first place."

4 hours ago, Nooblius said:

PSunekLqvhekpMZelKpWz3NvaFWStguDv8hsoObqcu9m9BtgdmL_jAd48x7APn6VnRcPAuftSEjYseayZycAC35Oor5lpqSLZZwCaU-dqj97J8YuI4VLEH_td0MsCOFEfN_f17LsbCk0qBfR

Upon ADRIAN Debts

Neither the Veletzian Treasury not their vaults remain in my possession. The former was drained in the course of war to a measly sum of a single thousand minas, which was turned over to the King of Hanseti-Ruska as well as the vaults of Aldersberg. The Vaults of Burgundy, however, never came under my possession from the Van Aerts, rather in the ensuing Midden Rebellion were taken away I believe to off shore accounts- I cannot attest where that may be.

I shall be frankly honest; I don't know what happened to your two thousand minas. I suspect that they were in fact used for the purposes you paid it, yet the Red Devilry often associated with War stirred confusion upon whether their servants the Blue Devils would allow you to build.

Nonetheless as we are old companions, I would wish to offer charity to your impoverished house. I shall pay you your full sum of two thousand minas which is not owed to you by me, once you have accomplished what is owed to me by you. May Godanistan bless the streltsky of the Rychwald.

IN NOMINE ADRIAE

Markus Marie Sarkozic

Exilic Duke of the Adrians, Count of Aldersberg, Protector of Dumacracy

A pigeon returns after a brief period of time bearing a scroll in response:

𝕸arkus,
I will not capitulate to bribery. You give DUMA a bad name!

"Heh, good luck getting anything out of grubby hands Marie!" Emilio shook his head, "Though I do feel for you, poor Kovachev."

Coinage, the newly anointed Grand Prizak rumbled, his visage obscured by the scant light of the grand hall, his arms entwined in a display of solemn authority.

4367a752fb43f87e7f235bb28736ec8e.jpg