TODAY IS EASTER!

Evrocentrik

happy easter to fellow christians and happy tdov to my fellow transgendas... i'd just like to point out that tdov is on the same day every year since 2009 and the last time easter was 2013. sorry im late lol i just felt like that was important

17 hours ago, Child Neglecter said:

Fairuz, our Bird of the East

عليها السلام

Happy Easter y'all, thought I'm a bit late- God Bless o7

He is Risen! Christ has paid the debt of His sheep, it is finished!

1 Peter 2:24

[24] He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.

John 20:11-18

Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene

[11] But Mary stood weeping outside the tomb, and as she wept she stooped to look into the tomb. [12] And she saw two angels in white, sitting where the body of Jesus had lain, one at the head and one at the feet. [13] They said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping?” She said to them, “They have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid him.” [14] Having said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing, but she did not know that it was Jesus. [15] Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?” Supposing him to be the gardener, she said to him, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have laid him, and I will take him away.” [16] Jesus said to her, “Mary.” She turned and said to him in Aramaic, “Rabboni!” (which means Teacher). [17] Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’” [18] Mary Magdalene went and announced to the disciples, “I have seen the Lord”—and that he had said these things to her.

1 Corinthians 15:55

[55] “O death, where is your victory?
        O death, where is your sting?”

DAWSVu.gif

Christ has risen. Billions of eggs must be consumed.

On 4/1/2024 at 6:04 PM, ydegirl said:

happy easter to fellow christians and happy tdov to my fellow transgendas... i'd just like to point out that tdov is on the same day every year since 2009 and the last time easter was 2013. sorry im late lol i just felt like that was important

and the first easter on the georgian calendar was 4th of April 326 and has fallen on the 31 of march a long time before the tdov was created and will be for long after us, your point?