TODAY IS EASTER!

Evrocentrik

6 hours ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

Happy Easter

- your 2nd favorite Jew (after Jesus)

You’re fifth place bro.

christ is risen

“God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son.” —John 3:16 <3 Hope you all had a great easter

(I'll see all my Orthodox Bro's next month :) )

9 hours ago, 𝙻𝚞𝚟 XO said:

🤍🩷1f499.png

Why are you not respecting god’s pronouns and gender identity? He has referred to himself as a he and a man in the bible. Don’t make god feel gender dysphoric!

7 hours ago, Franczhiz said:

Jesus Christ "Pantocrator" icon (24)

Do your research correctly and I think God was not quite so happy back in the day of what you preach about.

The verse describing it very vividly:

Genesis 19:4-5

Other verses regarding such:

Leviticus 18:22

1 Corinthians 7:2

Jude 7:7

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Mark 10:6-9

Have some respect towards other faiths instead of forcing your ideology down the throat during a celebration of a most Holy day for Christians. Though, I am pretty sure that some of the western progressive churches are more then willing to take your reminder into account.

God forgive you.

Happy Easter.

Reveal hidden contents

Also this was just unnecessary

Unless you want me to give you a list about how God is always directed to as Him, His or He. (In that case I can send the entire Bible to you).

So here it is and may the Lord save you as He has saved all of us!
https://www.biblegateway.com/

You can reference a man-made bible all you want; the translations have never been (nor will ever be) wholly accurate. Specifically about the second verse you've quoted (of which I am sure you know how often it is used to be a literal ignorant against queer people), I'd suggest you to explore anything other than the predominant western Christianity beliefs and bible. You would find out that not only the terms used in both the verse you've hyperlinked and other western holy scriptures were recently coined in modern languages like english, but also that there is little to nothing proving that any of the prophets in the Hebrew bible mention any of them or let alone what you accuse somebody else of "preaching".

Also quite funny you mention being progressive as a "western" thing when you are literally one or two clicks away from discovering that not only has homosexuality (and anything else queer-related) long since the times of ancient Israel been a Near East problem, but also along with pederasty. 

Anyhow, don't be advising people to do their research when you have simply clung to one side of the story and decided it was everything you needed to hear. The world doesn't work that way!

Message me privately if you have something to say, otherwise you'll be arguing with a screen. 

take some time to think about the things you post this is weird (also i promise close to none read the whole thing). dont look at the feather when u have a boulder (or whatever, im christian but dont know everything!) 

also u swear u dont let ur ooc thoughts influence ur rp but u just posted this whole thing xddd kinda funny.

4 hours ago, Franczhiz said:

Do your research correctly and I think God was not quite so happy back in the day of what you preach abou

happy easter to those who celebrate respectfully and happy holidays to those who dont (but are still respectful). queer identity and religion can go hand in hand if we r all respectful and kind!!!

1 hour ago, marikandaperc said:

also u swear u dont let ur ooc thoughts influence ur rp but u just posted this whole thing xddd kinda funny.

I find it pretty amusing about the fact that I am religious IRL somehow influences the roleplay I do. Ask an atheist who roleplays a clergyman and you will see that he or she has to comply to the things dictated in a fictional fantasy book. To say that is due to an IRL influence of religion is a bit of a biased POV.

The whole point of my post is that: When you could comment out of celebration for "Trans visibility day" on the post dedicated for it, I do not see how the comments aforementioned can be taken as respectful given it is dedicated to a religious day which obviously adheres to its scriptures.

In regards to "wrong translations" of the Bible however:

"You can reference a man-made bible all you want; the translations have never (nor will ever be) wholly accurate. Specifically about the second verse you've quoted (of which I am sure you know how often it is used to be a literal ignorant against queer people), I'd suggest you to explore anything other than the predominant western Christianity beliefs and bible. You would find out that not only the terms used in both the verse you've hyperlinked and other western holy scriptures were recently coined in modern languages like english, but also that there is little to nothing proving that any of the prophets in the Hebrew bible mention any of them or let alone what you accuse somebody else of "preaching"." - @Songwitch

It is always an excuse to use "wrong translation" as something to justify a sin which is completely intolerant within Bibles to use it to backfire against people adherent to the Bible. Yet, depending on what you are looking at, most of the present day used Bibles do not fall under the category of "Bible Errata", and none of the translations have changed anything in regards to tolerance of the act of homosexuality. Most of the points made regarding "wrong translations" have been of personal criticism without a valid argumentation or source for it.

Perhaps it is of comfort to know that all the copies of the print mistakes and other translations have been destroyed or have stopped in making them and are now sold at auctions.

Source and definitions of Bible Errata:

Bible Errate is a category of errors and a list of print mistakes, and unconventional translations within Bibles made from the year 800 until 1944, of which many were declared as heretical.

Bible Errata

Though, I am signing out from the conversation to spend some nice time in prayer.

𝕿𝕺 𝕸𝖄 𝕯𝕰𝕬𝕽𝕰𝕾𝕿 𝕱𝕽𝕴𝕰𝕹𝕯𝕾 𝕬𝕹𝕯 𝕬𝕯𝕸𝕴𝕽𝕰𝕽𝕾,

happy easter to my big guys and champs.

𝕾𝕴𝕹𝕮𝕰𝕽𝕰𝕷𝖄,

𝖃𝖔𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖆

1986eb24ad003d0d3b4f58c4af16ac14.thumb.jpg.f156ddd67f6a95fe8860f30933330dd5.jpg

I am going to keep an eye on this thread during this GMT shift. I ask that everyone, be you Christian, atheist, or otherwise maintain decency. Engage with each other respectfully and pay in mind that the forums of a multiplayer roleplaying game is not a viable place to influence or "flip" minds over to whatever position you may hold - be it theological, ideological, or otherwise. Please be sensible and note that, as the referee, I have latitude to interpret ambiguous or otherwise "trolling" replies from either side as being particularly baiting and/or bad faith.

Otherwise, from your local Muslim moderator, have a good day ya Ahl al-Kitaab (أهل الكتاب)

PS: I am debating handling the cross-fire posts that occurred in the American timezones last night from both sides. If I do, do not get upset if I cut down some fruits of the poisonous trees spawned by trolling replies. Certainly do not reply to them after this post though.

9 hours ago, Lhindir_ said:

Will see you may 5th

see you on the 5th fellow orthobro

13 minutes ago, Diogen said:

see you on the 5th fellow orthobro

Ortho bros ☦️

@Ramon@Franczhiz

Happy easter and god bless to the other denominations.

Χριστός ἀνέστη !

Happy Easter to all Gregorian friends, Christ will come again and His enemies will tremble at the sight!

"His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns ... He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS."