SEXTUS AUREA BULLA APOSTOLICUS

"Praise GOD! Exalted pray for us all!" exclaimed, Leon Barclay, Prince in Reinmar, as he read the glorious golden bull.

"That's mea Hauchmamej," Young Esfir says with the utmost pride, hanging up the snippet of Amaya's veneration within the walls of her room.

29 minutes ago, MadOne said:

I charge Cardinal Frantzisko and Cardinal Callahan in verifying the integrity of the tree’s miracle.

THE CRAB, ready for his assigned inspection, searched all of Númendil for Archbishop Callahan.

visual tree inspection

Edited by cadazio

Holy Ser Gerard reads over the bull. "Rainier, blood-brother," he sighs. "I do not know what is more vile... The fact that you slander the word de GOD, or that you break mon heart by making moi believe you are dead." He pauses, his voice heavy with emotion. "I now know that you perished during the war, and whoever you may claim to be now is but a shadow de what you once were. You have been EXCOMMUNICATED! Both mère and père would be ashamed to call you their son. As I am ashamed to call you mon frère." Gerard prepares his gear, his resolve firm. "GOD demands justice for your betrayal."

Ottavia of Stassion smirked at the missive, crumpling it up and tossing it in the fire for she did not care for Cannonism nor did she ask for penance. Her Son and his Wife had now taken over and it was no longer her responsibility.