A FINAL JUDGEMENT

Gandhi

Sir Stanton von Stroheim equipped a new set of chainmail armor onto his horse, making sure the measurements fit just right for his trusted stallion. "Don't vorry Shultz, zhis vill keep you alive during ze coming battle, hopefully."

To Ravenswood,

Offer me your souls, and in return, I will support you in this war with my allies of [PVP GOONS]. 

Signed,

Malik the Freak. 

Joseph von Berkhoven  would finally be able to read the missive after his alchemy lesson with his uncle, giving a determined visage. “This vill be the beginning of GOTT ‘s flock against the forces of Darkness… for the eternal Crusade of Light, ordained by GOTT und his Vicar, is ignited here upon the Northern Wastes..” He spoke, signing the Lorraine before he walked back home to start sharpening his blades and arrow heads as well as making preparations for the first battle of the North.

——————————————————

The retired Landser von Reinmar, Hildibrand Brawn, read the missive before taking a long sip of his coffee before he spoke to himself “Ich mus’ notify Hilda o’ this for ‘his is her war t’ fight in.. ‘he Brawn family stands vith Reinmar un’ her Princes as it’s lieges…” He spoke with an steel-willed determination before bowing his head.

GOTT, protect dein flock as ve go t’ war vith dein eternal enemy… Exalted Owyn, pray give mein daughter un’ all armies involved the conviction un’ righteous determination t’ slay the foul presence from ‘he North.. it is in dein most holy name, AMEN.” He prayed, signing the Lorraine before standing up to head to the nearest forge to begin smithing weapons.

Morwyn Cerusil smiles faintly. The cold never bothered her anyways.

"Ravenwoods... this is your last chance to give to me your treasury so as to save yourselves."

"My warriors hunger for blood, and will sate it for you or upon you."

-Jashonash, Oyabun of Takasimaru.

"Our final judgement," Repeated Raziel Amethil. "Let us march, then!"

Norido comments on the matter "Hm, didn't know Ravenswood has this much trouble- I'm happy I don't live there..."

The Celian Royarch face remained unwavered as his eyes looked over the plans for war"If only it they assisted in avoiding this . . ."The Ibarellan grunted out as he shook his head gaze now shifting to the his city, Smoke bellowing above it as the furnaces had been lit, smelterys became hot, And the industry of Mali'aheral begun"If blood must be spilt, Then it is the stars will."

Thelia spent her time in the Celia'norian court, both deepening her understanding of the enemy with the knowledge of others, and richening the current war-plans with her own.

Grelu Khron'edhekal received a missive about the northern war and he would smile at the news. “Bout time t’ey kavir.”

A military governor from the south west of Braevos had just finished the celebration of his stork day when the word to rally was given to him. Bedridden and having been sake'd up the night before, he rolls out of his tatami mat and stuck his head out of the window of the Kato compound to feel the morning rays upon his face.

"Yare yare...where is War Captain Takemura? We need to wake the red kami up to give us back our crap,"

8 hours ago, beetle said:

"And I shall fight alongside our Reinmaren brothers and sisters," Eriantiel comments to her father, cleaning her sword. @HugoAntero

"Eri!" The princess' brother calls from the other room. "Which sword shall I bring?"

Old Man Peter prepared his whacking stick.

Isolde Sturmweber hummed the hymn of the Host of st. Johann whilst sharpening her spear!

Spoiler

"Good cousins, set those sinners free."

Charles Reman Alstion, the Crown Prince of Aaun, said as a copy of the issued declaration was brought to him