Cold Steps to the Unknown

StrongBear

kQGEPyM4Jq51B6JBTb0kebbBXPktFDdGlBjnFj5ICQ6Q-CJPAe-tvc4P_HsBP-9MFIs-1TDQCIQY7OWI7xPKRKVtcdAjFNCOmNwaHbC5XpeHDMiLLAUqN92uGLsoAXnviul09Ahlc4gfEFM4sGdjVwE

The throne he sat in, the crown he wore - empty and broken

Spoiler

A summons arrives, distance traveled, a meeting held. Many words spoken, the back and forth, the feeling of unease and dread filling the air. The man in question at the center of attention - a failure, one after another. Truths and lies mixing together, the world of the unknown slowly coming to light. His crown falters, the devious grin he once wore turns to shame and defeat. The smart Princeling, one so cunning and deceitful caught in his own web of lies. 

The man in question, one who turned away, the one who thought he fooled the world, all it took was one fatal misstep.

Haldir. 

Twas a normal day or one apparent, tinkering in his lab as he usually does as of late, closed off from the world, unread mail piling up along with countless missives. Severn, his familiar, arrived with another bundle of letters, filling through before he voiced something of importance. A meeting. The only letter to meet his pale gaze, his brows furrow. He collects his belongings, packing his lab for the potential of a just in case. He summons two to travel with him, and they set off. Each city they passed, fear and dread pulled heavily over his countenance, even if they were normal occurrences of his day to day, something was different about such, it pulled him elsewhere. 

They arrive, he knocks. The conversation starts off with friendly banter, a brief moment of catch up. Then the mood shifts, the candles start to flicker, the light in the room dims. A few more words of a brief exchange. A solemn nod was given before he was forced in the center, all eyes, there and unseen, were on the DreadPrince.

The hellish flame that once resided in the DreadPrince’s soul - was finally snuffed

Spoiler

OOC Note: Heyo, just another Strongpost! I know this decision may seem like its coming suddenly out of left field but in all reality, I've been debating it for a while. I've enjoyed the Naz community over this past year and then some but I'm taking a step back from it, just for a a little bit while I take this opportunity to do a little reworking of my character. Even with all the ups and downs, the little civil war between covens and what not, all things considered. I'll still be around, always open for RP.

[This is also not public knowledge, so be mindful and don't metagame this interaction.]

((you've always been a pleasure to interact with RPly and OOCly and I wish u the best in ur future endeavors o7

Upon emerging a drowning cellar, thalassic ink returned to its rightful place; his seared binds. That crooked nose scrunched in distaste. Not because of the harsh winters - but because of the actions permitted, and the decisions made.

A series of grumbled messages seeped out the northern man, incoherent as always, with those elongated pupils set onto Dread  - no. -  onto Haldir all the while. It goes without saying, there was no faith held on his part.

'A waste of time, a waste of energy.' He thought sourly to himself, before trudging off.

Spoiler

wm9604s0hgu21.thumb.webp.60a74748182cf36244f16fd369385d13.webp

L mid drazhana naz