[Complete] Report (Tiocfaidh_ar_la, WizardWhisper)

Gavin_

Player(s) Being Reported

WizardWhisper

Rule(s) Broken

Harassment

Player(s) Involved

Tiocfaidh_ar_la, WizardWhisper

Explanation

I was AFK in the Tavern in Haelun'or, tabbed out and scrolling on Youtube when I heard my character taking fire damage. I tabbed back in to find that I was indeed on Fire. The reason my character was set on fire is because WizardWhisper does not like my OOC views - Perhaps the fact that I am a practicing Catholic, or that I am Socially Conservative, I cannot say for certain. Though what I can say for certain, is that WizardWhisper thought it acceptable to attack my Character for my personal OOC views - This is not acceptable. Whether or not you hold the same political or religious views as myself is irrelevant. It is wrong to attack other's for their views and beliefs. 

I usually ignore when people have a go at me for my views and beliefs, and could've made at least a dozen reports in the past but I've shrugged it off. Enough is enough now, when you have an individual attacking my character while I'm afk. Personally, that is a step way too far.

Is this really where we are as a community? When players can attack others' characters for the views they hold OOC'ly? Is that really what we want the LOTC community to degrade into? Irrespective of your Religious or Political slant, I believe we can all agree that this is deeply immoral and wrong.

Relevant Material

Evidence

https://imgur.com/a/bYGSvtG

Haelun'or Capital

04/13/24

Evidence of uncooperative conduct.

Evidence

When I confronted WizardWhisper about what she had done, I was insulted.

Same Link as above.

Desired Result of Report

Moderation Intervention

Before posting on this thread, please review the Report Rules.

8 minutes ago, satinkira said:

I may be getting confused, but it shows in the screenshots you linked to the report that you forgave them for their conduct - why are you submitting a report after stating that you'd forgiven them?

image.png?ex=662d5e81&is=661ae981&hm=10b

Forgiving someone does not necessarily mean that there shouldn't be consequences, especially when the person acts maliciously. I do not hold any ill-feelings towards WizardWhisper for what they have done, but this does not mean that I do not believe that there ought to be consequences. If she didn't act maliciously, then that's a different story.

Under Review

Anyone who has something to add to this report may dm me on discord @teeylin. This report will be receiving no more public replies. Yall get a handle on yourselves.

Report complete.