Quinceañera De Los Soles Gemelos

Frzcj_GkOiiTWg2tn9geZXYjl5VptqJ6lfRQhZuRGXynI2AwUPdkN1S75gCH6qMLxEJw3aWGUV5zi66q5FWimvJEiAtlNuhJ4fg-ZSj6ACIK-ZbifOz7QpFjEhhaG7y01kQ-pFX9m_ygf_e7yDQgUpM

Weiss Lapidar Regular

Weiss Lapidar Regular

Weiss Lapidar Regular

12th of Javier's Justice, 99 D.R

NfMBWvZ3YNJ2NwqALC-phhY6cRT32wADif3SBXyeNOfwFv7Ofv_W3L-9uqryg2eKIlqElUvilhDX1cSc_fmCXnd3vNj5b36hinsVxReMglaHfWQEM0ej6l3iTqD95DSsJNiIQMVCj413UECYmKc5D28

It pleases the crown to announce the coming-of-age of the first of their names, His Highness, Infante Rafael Arsenico and Her Highness, Infanta Renata Alba. It shall all be a grand affair, with allies and friends invited to the celebration of their joint Quinceañera. Themed after “What Lies Beneath the Hyspian Sun”, the forbidden colors to be worn as per tradition are blue and red.

LA BAILE DE LOS SOLES

The attendees will be welcomed within Hyspias palace, in which the young royals will debut. Dancing will take place and the recently opened comedy lounge will be open for those enjoyment. It is during this time that any that may be interested in courting either, may publicly or privately present them with pearls, as is in Hyspian tradition.

INTERCAMBIO DE OBSEQUIO
This event comes in twos, much as the twins do. A traditional Hyspian cake will be distributed, in honour of the patron Saints of Twins, St. Clement and St. Everard. In two of these slices will be hidden tokens, and those who find them will have to treat each other like siblings for the rest of the event.

ENCIERRO

As the event nears its end, the gathered attendees will be brought to a gathering of bulls. Once ready, the bulls will be released - triggering a bull run, an event both dangerous and exhilarating. Medics will be on hand - and only those who opt-in may take part.

[Saturday the 27th, 5pm EST in Hyspia]

NfMBWvZ3YNJ2NwqALC-phhY6cRT32wADif3SBXyeNOfwFv7Ofv_W3L-9uqryg2eKIlqElUvilhDX1cSc_fmCXnd3vNj5b36hinsVxReMglaHfWQEM0ej6l3iTqD95DSsJNiIQMVCj413UECYmKc5D28

Signed,

His Highness, Rafael Arsenico de Pelear,

Infante de Hyspia

Her Highness, Renata Alba de Pelear,

Infanta de Hyspia

Senorita, Amelia Mirimaris,

Dama de Honor

"I'll be there!" Exclaimed a cerintain high elf lass as she read the missive, seemingly quite excited to attend the festivity alongside her best friend

The Princess would read about the quince, a smile on her face, "But I must go." She said to herself as she put the missive down and walked to her closet, "Now, what am I going to wear?"

Ornella had received her copy and smiled wide! "This is going to be fun!" she declared and started to plan a gift

Esfir searches all of Valdev for the best gifts money could buy for her friends!

Renata Alba had her Quinceañera dress prepped. Thrice. She'd send it back to the tailor, needing something else altered, changed. This was her coming-of-age after all! The young Infanta wished everything to go perfect, and she would allow nothing less.

Aleksey worked on a gift.. a special one, no less, travelling all of the lands until he found a piece of jewelry with one composite in particular. .

Fleur Halcourt clutched the invitation tightly in her hand, bringing it close to her chest "Magnificent! I must find a gift for my dearest friends" she smiled brightly, grabbing her coin purse.