B9MMVQg_eliAvbb7Dq9TXVkJasVDX592L4IN8v_6pMU4LOChOzSCBnrygdTwMaPfh50hBWsCoBsTRQik2w4PWbONNuePS_Ort0Mau_YX-YyqLi_bpcoPN2evWsPccs27s2kk7DnzuBKCIPcGK98f5Xw
The Concord Of Azure & Scale

-Aluria and Lurin-

uTnjiQPRyhuTtoM2JxHrpPK3f_c1Egj-oum4NxN0_8zKhQMtVkbAEqYQ8jnBmA24Oo4rpWqeymL2PfMVeIL95eGb7LDZ9w541rBHl4NnI6vQ4SXF5ej88FLngxYOYQ8KOtwyrfnRwSj8e7jauOREzsMssOoH3M1KP5pjWqkwojE6W0aFNOyVUJ6eCTU0ft8D2NjbTM-iuVJhDzrW9hvpsIenPntaSGDR6jFJkIIyy47QUQwKqb4dTQb9MozLnyWB3uzm6piBjBCv8Egpe8ly3QA3lVFaxQPZwX5OFQxgQy38ho

Agreed on the 14th of The Grand Harvest 178 of the Second Age - The Most Serene State Of Lurin and Principality of Aluria

B9MMVQg_eliAvbb7Dq9TXVkJasVDX592L4IN8v_6pMU4LOChOzSCBnrygdTwMaPfh50hBWsCoBsTRQik2w4PWbONNuePS_Ort0Mau_YX-YyqLi_bpcoPN2evWsPccs27s2kk7DnzuBKCIPcGK98f5Xw

This document refers to The Principality of Aluria, and 

The Most Serene State of Lurin:

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin and the Principality of Aluria hereby recognize each other's sovereignty/governance and the rights to their held lands.

ARTICLE II: TRADE

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin agrees to provide a location within its walls for the Principality of Aluria to sell its goods.

II. The Principality of Aluria agrees to provide a location within its walls for The Most Serene State of Lurin to sell their goods when the time comes and should the treaty still be in effect.

III. Disagreements regarding the goods sold can be cleared up amongst the signatories.

ARTICLE III: NON-AGGRESSION

I. Both the Serene State of Lurin and the Principality of Aluria agree to the clauses of non-aggression and agree to allow safe passage/travel for citizens from either of the respective settlements who are attempting to visit an allied land. If an individual from either of the respective settlements violates this article, then an emergency meeting between the two groups shall be held.

ARTICLE IV: FRIENDSHIP & COOPERATION

I. It’s the Serene State of Lurin and the Principality of Aluria’s desire to steadily form a friendly relationship with each other’s communities. Furthermore, it has been agreed upon that should either of the two signatories require assistance then they are to help each other. However, this agreement of assistance does not cover combat or warfare with other descendants and their domains.

ARTICLE V: DURATION

I. This pact lasts 12 years, till the end of the 190 year of the Second Age. The pact may be declared null and void if either signatory violates any of the articles and if the matter cannot be resolved between the two groups.

K_9mZIyJ39hmZ_Q2-c8g0ctGphgL0u8vE49f1rCLBwJ_ZKpPaaoXmxFpE-6HUnCEdpOw7ssgCQKoBC90T_oPHt5gBNVMZMU1_mFs76UvUhgyLYgsvM7oN3qZD9S-F7lzWokTmYji1GdC4RHcKK8jsrM

Signed,
His Royal Highness,

High Prince of Aluria, Talonnii Head Of The Calavénon,
Jakob Calavénon

TuJ-ITJ5Pbf3varrQ7dhVTxx2mogLeWUn1pG7JzMnSQWmb_UDOtKVNtVM5hLHxP1fnBy9MyuYvYiVBnqtMgRTCf6CSwmLqe9YPn7lL_P7Vu8QShn_JKawqsbhpGpChqX0MEsBN53_Kg4y1zc_3XPlY0

The Silver Lubba of the Most Serene State,
Matron of House Uialben, Heiress of House Anarion,
Protector of the Whispering Isles,

Lumia Uialben

t6XnmdnplC0jGRAHIpZNdDO1ggecIZy8KTihZqrarUdRYz30yvtLtfd6Po4uXbJkIvzHkvgR95ADAED1OGoYLhfozZP-w_fOtq-M8E_RVoEqVDIMz5ro4y6CyeMez9vHsinLjQ12fH-8wvrHBVyhLxU

Baron of Aevum and Minister of Exterior,
Edvard Kervallen

engZElOjv7jE1EOt69KM6Xi1DpbaYmWv1dIW_enKsS-b5fxPFtNPyDqM-hhaVjc8LnUsp_kxNuFs7KukuRAqMAYI1q3oqmzC98GWrCcTv1FSE3UnA0KtAZLqW1_pOgJQ94EIBxtoB501OZjtnwvOa_o

TyhrW7GDqK_U4ld7Yck2djeavVtpdaKtRCb_B3wv1I-FdqMJEto5J7PC9IPc4BAONKPSp-eg3lsx-ylEDL4H8lGhB6IIB0EYNDys5g7xQNF6oc_gM0s35mto3h1Swo3oxOZqHGgzM4uZARhRq5w5-q4