THE FAILURE OF HOHKMAT

*A Battered piece of paper reachers his office, as he pondered on projects and idea's for the future, his eyes glancing to the paper. before snapping out of his growning innoyance with a particilure problem. taking a sip of his tea he start to read his brows furrowing ever more as the text continued.* "There she is, there is lady time. now hohkmat show me that cyicle of history can be broken. her lashings are troubling and have taken many guilds." *Folding the note he took a large tome the cover made up of wood had taken the beating of time a dragons head faided yet prominent. the parchment was placed deep with in its collection of notes and memorys as he closes the book* "Wishfull thinking on my part.... perhaps?" *Looking to the little ferret snoozing on his desk he pet her letting out a sigh.* "One last beast of time remains slumbering may that beast remain so for eternity" *With renewed vigor he returned to his projects.*

Leading up to the destruction, he warned people. The revenant, Apis Custos, tried to help by telling those who would listen that this would be the fall of Hohkmatt. He was right, Hohkmatt is falling due to Fatebinder's wishes. He stares at the missive as a small, muffled chuckle released from his masked face as the bees around him swarmed angrily. "I was right.."

The Blanket Baron, having read the missive, was saddened. He said to himself; "I sent missives to Valindra, but I guess I was too late... The mages are tearing themselves apart... Soon, more horrors will arise..." He angrily knitted new blankets as a coping mechanism, as his empathy kept in the back of his mind; "Maybe I should raise funds to help those who got hurt in the event..."

On 5/6/2024 at 8:28 PM, Laeonathan said:

"Haha, Hohkmat? More like Honkmat." Commented a racist priest, before handing the missive to another racist priest.

@Borin

"Canonist forces will soon be initiating anti terrorist operations to bring down hokhmat and its silliness once and for all" brother ninnias nods "Not just going to kill the clown, kill the whole circus!"