To the son of a leech that stole Edvard Kervallen's hammer

SimplySeo

[!] A note would be added under this one:

Buy it... Buy it and i'll decorate my home with carpets made out of Starbreaker skin, buy it and you'll be damning your kin to not learn the intricacies of Automaton crafting. Buy it and i'll make sure that every elf that has or will ever put a foot on this world will learn Golemancy, twisting it to never be an art of your kin again.
- E

"Now that surely is a model Templar." Commented Peter after reading both notes through his newly acquired metal maw, hints of sarcasm hard to detect through his slurred speech.

"Well... would you look at that dilemma. Unfortunate." A lone elf stated while reading this continuation of events "The plus is that I'll end up learning golem smithing."

Somewhere surrounded by tomes and scrolls stacked in the countless hundreds, a lone witch pondered a missive that one of her minions had added to that horde of text. She pondered, giggled giddily, and promptly published a very public response, carried around Aevos by a cadre of clockwork birds...

To Jorvin Kazrinsson

from

The White Witch

Dated the 10th of Snow's Maiden, in the Year 180 of the Second Age

Your Lordship,

Greetings and good wishes to you. Purely because I find this argument mildly amusing – and because I find the response I have seen pinned to your missive to be most shameful behavior – I have decided that I will fund half of the purchase for this stolen hammer. Please direct the final cost to me when the purchase is finalized.

Signed,

Alara Camian, Witch of the White Mountains, High Scriptor of Naagathôth, Mistress of Charms, and Lady of the Hut Rock

Alwyn la croix bent over and peered at the missive - his focus stuck to the rude comment, he began a rant to himself, "Ah, good sir or madam, dost thou not consider the weight of thine words when thou dost wield thy quill upon yon parchment? Verily, ink once spilled upon the page is as the die cast, forever marking the annals of time with thine unkind sentiments! Pray, dost thou not heed the permanence of thine actions? As the ink doth dry upon the page, so too doth it etch itself into the very fabric of history, a testament to thine folly for all eternity." He rose to the sky, fist thrown to the air, "But fret not, dear compatriot of the quill, for I bring tidings of solace! Should the sting of remorse beckon thee to action, let not the ink dictate thy penance. Nay, instead, let us embrace a more visceral approach! With resolve born of righteous fury, we shall grasp yon parchment with the strength of a tempest's fury. Tear it asunder, rending the very fabric of its existence, as a declaration of defiance against the unkindness it bears witness to."

"Let us join forces, thou and I, in a quest to undo the transgressions of thine ink-stained past. Together, we shall cleanse the parchment of its textual sins, and in so doing, restore harmony to the annals of history! Oh Bless thy Godhunt! I shall bring forth thy RUIN!He grabbed the addition to the missive and  RIPPED it from the parchment - tearing it to shreds.

On 5/8/2024 at 2:22 PM, ECS1999 said:

[!] A note would be added under this one:

Buy it... Buy it and i'll decorate my home with carpets made out of Starbreaker skin, buy it and you'll be damning your kin to not learn the intricacies of Automaton crafting. Buy it and i'll make sure that every elf that has or will ever put a foot on this world will learn Golemancy, twisting it to never be an art of your kin again.
- E

“Golemancy is for squares hail automata!” Shugo Kato proclaimed, best engineer.