Amethil Healthcare for the Celia’diraar

Amethil Healthcare for the 

Celia’diraar 

36LDJB-EM5Ho0bNvpvN1r3kXfmgxIgVv-SlctBVPnlHRtneOkZx4Yx_VHYIPBF2fj5LOu_dJ3Tysny9dXokYIvZGpnNoqyNpgM-vSJifgDJNx2w8gjw2blVoyhRjKFxrux6fDxUaDM56C_JJiiUE65c

It is the arcane arts that bring knowledge, use them to the benefit of Celia’nor!” 

- Ivarielle Ibarellan, founder of Celia’nor

Published; upon the 12th of the Grand Harvest, in the year 179 S.A.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It has recently come to the attention of the Amethil Talonnii that the loss of limbs, eyes and other body parts has become more common within the guardforce of Celia’nor, the esteemed Celia’diraar, that soldiers have lost limbs. Such cannot stand. In this spirit, the Amethil Talonnii announced the following: Any member of the Celia’diraar, who has lost one of their limbs shall receive a free replacement from out Talonnii, so they may continue their patriotic struggle without worry. Send a letter to Raziel Amethil.

nT84-3StEW63auOJfoVZ54f0s9pN7vrEkhXB5JxSqH-Scx22ys9z-FWYM6tXV8vc0w2scL5N-GJY0Cdn2ruABcBR7CRz3b1w_fOQO4rk7rJO75UoZKxjY83ubV84rQZa9_bMZuhuM0YB4wGQGqsl65A
ilMaehr’sae Ilkun’ehya

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AY’PUERAN;

Lord Raziel Amethil,

Laurir of Celia’nor, Lord and Vintner-Captain of Celia’sul, Patriach of the Amethil, Supreme Limb-Replacer of Celia’nor 

Mathi grins “This is a great day for the Celia’nor military! And for me personally” Mathi mumbles quickly after. “No more debt to get my limbs back.”

Uriella grins after seeing this letter. "Supreme limb replacer!" she chuckles. "Now that I think of it, it is suprising I have ne lost any limbs yet. . ."

Aethurayir straightened the letter, their eyes scanning over the paper causing a smile to form upon the Elfs lips. "Raziel you are one of the few mages I can respect ..."

Posted (edited)

A helmed geezer shuffled in their chair as they squinted at the missive, his arid lungs rasping for breath.
"...Do they do veterans?" Slith queried to no one in particular, looking out of their window with a hum.

Edited by SlitheryC1