Sophisticated Food

Roze

I say whatever are all these 'guild' doodads in this section.

I think it may be what we are, brethren!

Introducing the....

Sophisticated Food!

We unite from the fridge, our secret hideout, to cause and encourage the true type of evil!

We're a group of super villains, with the aim to take over the entire land of Aegis.

Err, and if we can't do that making fun of everyone works too!

We shall call it; Operation Global Humiliation!

We hide in the shadows of the city's, in the leaves of the trees and under those tiny stones that sit on your lawn.

We are the Sophisticated Food!

AWAY!

I am the Tasteless Trout,

I work along side my two accomplices,the Red Herring and Greenus Brocolius, together we cause mayhem and pure evil! Mwuhahaha!

Currently, we're not looking for any further evil doers!

So don't you dare follow me into my home you crazy foul tasting being!

AWAY!

Within the Sophisticated Food, we carry out the following daily evil deeds;

• Slapping people senseless with our tasty foods.
  • Plotting our attacks on the leaders of Aegis.
  • Playing some fine tunes, yet annoying the locals/passerby's, on our musical note-blocks.
  • Enjoying a warm ale every night before bedtime.
  • Re-enacting scenes from our favourite childhood stories. Oh wait what!

And here are some of our scribed adventures, in order of doing;

dYMDZ.png

The slapping of High Constable Felix, slapped by Trout, now the Tastless Trout, and Salmon, now the Red Herring. I do believe we hit him rather hard! Hur hur!

3N6pM.png

Oh yeh, Red Herring and Tasteless Trout got our buttocks handed too by Gordok, Viceroy of Alras. Good show foul tasting man!

i1zgD.png

Bahaha! Don't worry we got some form of vengeance when Red Herring and Tasteless Trout when we slapped Lord Janos, Viceroy of Al'Khazar. Red got a good hit on him, but also got an arrow through his leg!

pdViJ.png

We ventured further into Al'Khazar to find a classy golden armored man named Grundy Watcher! he indeed had a fine mustache, too bad Trout played a trick on him. Tehe!

I9UHS.png

Trout was still having a bad day, I guess his fish was too slippery! Don't worry Red Herring got a good smack on Claire Kitty, however she put up a fight! We respect that foe dearly!

More adventures come!

Sophisticated Food AWAY!

OOC: We're a legit guild (rather a group/team). We're breaking no rules, as we're not impersonating anyone. We don't need a villain app, as we're not actually doing anything villainous, however in our characters eye we are. We're always in costume when doing guild activities however we're still the same character in normal roleplay. So we follow the same morals and ideas as our non-cloaked characters, so we're not power gaming neither out of character, in roleplay. So in all sense, wasting your time on a ban report would be useless. This does not include if we actually break rules.

Greenus Broccolus will present the fine gentlemen with more works of art of our delightful adventures

Ha ha ha... soon our reign of terror will begin and the entire world will bow to us! or at least be humiliated by us... for i am The Red Herring!

Glub lub lub blub blub, I say!

How dare you think of eating food!

Us Fish do not enjoy you foul tasting beings eating us!

I'm sure Greenus Brocolius doesn't as-well! It's a sad sight to see our Wheat-brothers being grounded up into flour.

He did it to me. He said he was going to knight me for my amazing moustache. And then he slapped me with a fish and ran off. It was the most peculiar thing that has ever happened to me on Lord of the Craft.

Tasteless Trout giggles, as he is reminded of that very day.

+1 for being soo classy.

Too funny...

*hides in fish/broccoli proof hole*