Alrasian Guild Of Engineers

501warhead

MC Name:coolomancp

RP Name:Ainion_Faervel

How experienced do you THINK you are with redstone?: I think that I am pretty good with redstone, the most advanced thing I know how to make at this time is a piston elevator that works going up, and going down.

Any links to redstone devices you've made before and documented(Screenshots/Video).: No, I do not usually picture or show my redstone creations. But here is a place where I may post about some: www.youtube.com/madssanity .

Why do you wish to join the guild?: I wish to join the guild because I am extremely interested in redstone. I wish to join so I can use redstone to help improve Alras's security and functional looks.

MC Name:Dman9

RP Name:Dylan_Tin or Soldier_Tin

How experienced do you THINK you are with redstone?(Preferably a non-biased opinion) [Example of what NOT to do:'IM AWESOM!'] Well, I'd say I am a amateur building from scratch redstone doors ect,no problem other larger more difficult things I'd need detailed instructions of exactly what they wanted so I could do it to the best of my abilities and to their standards, I can make simple cannons the range edited by placing a bit of stone or a half slab, In front of the TNT being launched, TNT is as rare as a rainbow sheep though so that will be a unlikely request.

Any links to redstone devices you've made before and documented(Screenshots/Video). (NOTE* It is best to have a sign somewhere in the screenshot/video to prove YOU made it.)post-28395-0-17384700-1324289091_thumb.p post-28395-0-22255000-1324289140_thumb.p

Why do you wish to join the guild? Even though I am a guard for Alras, I would like to use my other talents to go towards the kingdom, also if I ever retire I would like a job to fall back on.

MC Name: gre7

RP Name: Calith Daratrine

How experienced do you THINK you are with redstone?(Preferably a non-biased opinion) I feel that I a reasonably skilled redstone technician. I specialize in traps and have created few very effective original traps that are virtually undiscovered.

Any links to redstone devices you've made before and documented(Screenshots/Video). Sadly screen shots would not be enough to explain my traps for they often are very complex. As for video if I tried to do anything like that my horrible computer will crash. Although I am getting a new one soon.

Why do you wish to join the guild? I wish to earn minas by doing something that I love making traps that can kill a full battalion of men if you don't know how to bypass it. I know, because of my lack of evidence skill wise I will probably start out as an apprentice. However that only means that I will have the great pleasure of proving my skills to you

I have designs in the works for an extremely effective automated fortress and an super stealthy secret base. icon_e_ugeek.gif

Mc name: FalconByte

Rp name: Falcon

How experienced do you THINK you are with redstone?

I have build many litte thing's like piston doors, hidden entrances, seven segments delays and some traps.

Any links to redstone devices you've made before and documented.

I don't have any creation on the internet and i don't know how to add screen shots. But you can ask hyperion101 and he will tell you i am good at redstone.

Why do you wish to join the guild? I wish to join the guild so that i can learn more about redstone and also teach people how to use it, I also enjoy creating things and get a sense of achievement when I see one of my finished redstone creation's.

Time: EDT

MC Name: KuroiHonoo

RP Name: Neutral Grey

How experienced do you THINK you are with redstone?: I think that I am a little above average with redstone. I understand the gates and how redstone works. However, I have a blind spot for ALU's and computers in general. I understand how each piece works individually, but my mind becomes overwhelmed very quickly.

Any links to redstone devices you've made before and documented(Screenshots/Video):

I apologized for the horrible quality. I don't upload videos much. . .in fact this is the only one I uploaded. . .

Why do you wish to join the guild?: Redstone is one of my favorite parts of Minecraft. By being in a guild, I can share my ideas or learn ideas from others. Plus, it may be a good way to get money in game.

Edit: Would there be conflict if I enrolled in AIT as well?

Haradrias mentioned many times that he built things together with his friend. Now, as I started to play on LotC, I would just like to inform that this friend was me =)

We play Minecraft together for more than a year now, and teach each other how to build optimized, automated, specific, problem-solving, protective or large structures.

I love to see our old work uploaded here the way he did, as they would otherwise become forgotten in the ever-lasting minecraft updating and creation of new maps.

Updated for Asulon - Refresher post.

As for all applications, I am sorry I did not attend to you sooner, but I will tell you, currently all applications I have not commented on, that is to say, a lot, all fall under 'Denied.'

I also see most of these people have changed their charaters, so anyone still wishing to join may feel free to reapply, or apply if you have not already!

MC Name: gabriel101x1

RP Name: Vardemis_Varcorlav

How experienced do you THINK you are with redstone?(Preferably a non-biased opinion) [Example of what NOT to do:'IM AWESOM!']

I think that I am of a intermediate experience with redstone or maybe higher. I am not a complete genious who can build computers, but I have built many other things.

Any links to redstone devices you've made before and documented(Screenshots/Video). (NOTE* It is best to have a sign somewhere in the screenshot/video to prove YOU made it.)

Grrr. I don't have any of my old single-player worlds that had all my redstone contraptions in them so I can't take any screenshots. I can make something and make a video of it if you want however. I have built many diferent redstone contraptions mainly different types of piston doors (often secret) using various logic gates such as XOR, AND and RS NOR Latch. I have also created various security systems in singleplayer. Some using pistons and lava or water for drowning, and others using hidden despensers with arrows. Although the piston ones are much better because they don't require a supply of arrows. These systems have had secret combination locks to arm and disarm the systems. As well as sometimes super secret bow and arrow activated mechanisms.

Why do you wish to join the guild?

Vardemis has always had a facination with redstone ever since he was born, he spent much of his time creating secret doors, traps and death mazes. Lately with economic downturn he has found it increasingly hard to ply his craft and find jobs. He wishes to be with like-minded people who share his passion for redstone.

MC Name: gabriel101x1

RP Name: Vardemis_Varcorlav

How experienced do you THINK you are with redstone?(Preferably a non-biased opinion) [Example of what NOT to do:'IM AWESOM!']

I think that I am of a intermediate experience with redstone or maybe higher. I am not a complete genious who can build computers, but I have built many other things.

Any links to redstone devices you've made before and documented(Screenshots/Video). (NOTE* It is best to have a sign somewhere in the screenshot/video to prove YOU made it.)

Grrr. I don't have any of my old single-player worlds that had all my redstone contraptions in them so I can't take any screenshots. I can make something and make a video of it if you want however. I have built many diferent redstone contraptions mainly different types of piston doors (often secret) using various logic gates such as XOR, AND and RS NOR Latch. I have also created various security systems in singleplayer. Some using pistons and lava or water for drowning, and others using hidden despensers with arrows. Although the piston ones are much better because they don't require a supply of arrows. These systems have had secret combination locks to arm and disarm the systems. As well as sometimes super secret bow and arrow activated mechanisms.

Why do you wish to join the guild?

Vardemis has always had a facination with redstone ever since he was born, he spent much of his time creating secret doors, traps and death mazes. Lately with economic downturn he has found it increasingly hard to ply his craft and find jobs. He wishes to be with like-minded people who share his passion for redstone.

accepted as journeyman Engineer

MC name: Treco

RP name: Treco (for a while...)

How experienced do you THINK you are with redstone?(Preferably a non-biased opinion) [Example of what NOT to do:'IM AWESOM!']: Well, I love redstone, almost every day I'm looking for a new circuit on youtube... When I find something, I build it and keep trying to understand exatly how it works. I think I have a large experience, but we always have something to learn(that's why I'm here, I want learn and teach)

Any links to redstone devices you've made before and documented(Screenshots/Video). (NOTE* It is best to have a sign somewhere in the screenshot/video to prove YOU made it.): No, I have no video but I know Kalen and he knows that I'm not lying.

Why do you wish to join the guild?: As I said, I want learn and teach. (and help, if someone of the guild ask :3 )

MC name: Treco

RP name: Treco (for a while...)

How experienced do you THINK you are with redstone?(Preferably a non-biased opinion) [Example of what NOT to do:'IM AWESOM!']: Well, I love redstone, almost every day I'm looking for a new circuit on youtube... When I find something, I build it and keep trying to understand exatly how it works. I think I have a large experience, but we always have something to learn(that's why I'm here, I want learn and teach)

Any links to redstone devices you've made before and documented(Screenshots/Video). (NOTE* It is best to have a sign somewhere in the screenshot/video to prove YOU made it.): No, I have no video but I know Kalen and he knows that I'm not lying.

Why do you wish to join the guild?: As I said, I want learn and teach. (and help, if someone of the guild ask :3 )

Accepted as Engineer Rank.

COMPLETELY OOC:

MC Name: TylerIsBored

RP Name: Junior_Architect_Tyler, Landlord_Tyler, Tyler.

How experienced do you THINK you are with redstone?(Preferably a non-biased opinion) [Example of what NOT to do:'IM AWESOM!'] I understand the basics, and have built some pretty complicated things with the help of youtube/google. I've built combination locks, floor-encased staircases, and simple piston doors. I don't know all of the GATES off hand, but I do know the function of most of them.

Any links to redstone devices you've made before and documented(Screenshots/Video). (NOTE* It is best to have a sign somewhere in the screenshot/video to prove YOU made it.) Don't have any screenshots, but I gave you a basic understanding of what I can do above.

Why do you wish to join the guild? I love playing with redstone mechanics, and at my architects status, I don't have much to do all the time. I like to be building almost constantly, and can't do that as of right now.

COMPLETELY OOC:

MC Name: TylerIsBored

RP Name: Junior_Architect_Tyler, Landlord_Tyler, Tyler.

How experienced do you THINK you are with redstone?(Preferably a non-biased opinion) [Example of what NOT to do:'IM AWESOM!'] I understand the basics, and have built some pretty complicated things with the help of youtube/google. I've built combination locks, floor-encased staircases, and simple piston doors. I don't know all of the GATES off hand, but I do know the function of most of them.

Any links to redstone devices you've made before and documented(Screenshots/Video). (NOTE* It is best to have a sign somewhere in the screenshot/video to prove YOU made it.) Don't have any screenshots, but I gave you a basic understanding of what I can do above.

Why do you wish to join the guild? I love playing with redstone mechanics, and at my architects status, I don't have much to do all the time. I like to be building almost constantly, and can't do that as of right now.

Accepted as Journeyman Engineer