Alrasian Guild Of Engineers

501warhead

MC Name: Simsmac

RP Name: Vrael

How experienced do you THINK you are with redstone?(Preferably a non-biased opinion) [Example of what NOT to do:'IM AWESOM!']

I am fairly experienced with redstone, but by no means a guru. I have a basic knowledge of some simple gates, and I'm able to very easily replicate the work of others, but I lack depth in my knowledge (that's why I'm looking to join :) ). I am very interested in piston work, in particular, especially concerning applications to city construction. My goal is to be able to have enough skill for my character to start up his own engineering and architecture business. Vrael lives in the elf city of Normandor, but would be able to commute to Alras fairly easily.

Any links to redstone devices you've made before and documented(Screenshots/Video). (NOTE* It is best to have a sign somewhere in the screenshot/video to prove YOU made it.)

I don't really have anything to provide here, as I haven't really ever made anything worth making a video about.

Why do you wish to join the guild?

I primarily want to learn more about circuits and pistons, as well be a part of the community of a guild. I am a very quick learner, and eager to have my character study a subject that he has been fascinated in for a while.

MC Name: ScottyBleez

RP Name: Cornelius

How experienced do you THINK you are with redstone?(Preferably a non-biased opinion) [Example of what NOT to do:'IM AWESOM!'] Well, I'm honestly not good with redstone. I understand some things but definitely not all.

Any links to redstone devices you've made before and documented(Screenshots/Video). (NOTE* It is best to have a sign somewhere in the screenshot/video to prove YOU made it.) None, I haven't made anything amazing, yet!

I wish to join the Alrasian guild of Engineers because I want to learn more about redstone and how to use it.

MC Name:

maxiking50

RP Name:

Ir_Urakh

How experienced do you THINK you are with redstone?(Preferably a non-biased opinion) [Example of what NOT to do:'IM AWESOM!']

I used to be admin on a redstone server which has over 500 members, and i was going to do a project with someone notch twittered about, and this project we were going to make is a 3D minecraft in minecraft game made with redstone. This project is still in progress, but almost done. So i think i am pretty good with redstone.

Any links to redstone devices you've made before and documented(Screenshots/Video). (NOTE* It is best to have a sign somewhere in the screenshot/video to prove YOU made it.)

Well, i got a video about a nokia snake game i built with redstone, and if you listen closely i say my ingamename on the very beginning of the video. Link:

Because redstone is just the thing i am best with in whole minecraft, and i would love being able to help others using it, so building something useful.