The Scarlet Legion

Sorrok

Your guild is much the same as other guilds already formed. You should seek a merger with one of them as to not create yet another small guild creating splinters of Aegis.

As for the threats, they were a mistake, we thought you were aligned with the dragon born

(( The Dragon Kin are all dead as far as Aegis is concerned

Please dont meta so please act as if we all perished at the temple and we have yet to decide on the guilds future ))

(( Saw this while browsing forums so felt it prudent to respond if u pm me and want me to il remove the post ))

This is a guild like no other((I'm pretty sure)). Those guilds have an aim. The Scarlet Legion is to help a single person, then go onto another.

I agree with Shadowninji, there are so manny small guilds that actuall want (more or less) the same.

I strongly advice that you make alliances and merge with other small guilds

(unless you have lots of members) because other wise I don't think that this guild will have a long life.

(this isn't meant bad, it is just the way it is)

A guild is a group of people wanting to make an alliance. Take other games with guilds, you would be scrolling endlessly!

I know and I understand that having you rown guild is fun but what I mean is that there really are to many guidls that rp (almost) the same.

I am not saying that you shouldnst start a guid, all I am saying is perhaps make it more unique or enlarge it bye merging with other guilds.

believe me I have seen many guilds come and go and I would hate it to see such a thing happen to this guild.

You don't have to join. I am looking for a guild to merge with.

I would be honored to add this guild as a chapter of the Shad'Rin. We have already had other small guilds join us eagerly. We give you control over your chapter and your leader gets a spot on the Shad'Rin council and can help make decisions for the Shad'Rin as well as many other benefits.

I feel our guilds have a very common interests and would both benefit from this.

Pleasr Msg me for more depth and info on this subject

I'm sorry it's just that I don't want to join a massive guild. My reasons are worthy. It would be like one big guild with loads of tiny other guilds. Also, merging with another guild that has a completely different aim. I would love to merge, we're just too different.

Sorrok,

I'm afraid to say that this Guild seems cliched... The whole... "fight the enemies of Aegis" spout is confusing and overused, plus- who are the enemies of Aegis? Surely one person's ally is another person's foulest enemy.

Blanket statements like that don't make a awful lot of sense, and are likely to get your Guild a reputation for being troublemakers if you go around beating up random people you deem "Enemies of Aegis"

You really need to develop this more; what are your motives, what drives you as a Guild; so on and so forth.

Remember, I'm not putting you down in any way, I just hate those five minute "fad guilds" we see so often.

Be unique and full of character and life, and people are sure to look upon you more favourably.

~Freya

Yeah, this seems like the consensus for most guilds nowadays --fight the good fight, etc.

I am a bit iffy on this sure you don't want to be a follower; which is fine -but there's a lot of guilds out here that are already like this. You're going to put yourself into a lot of trouble by just accepting anyone, and everyone into your ranks. Believe me -you have no idea how hard it is to work with a substantial amount of people. However if you want some ideas of what to do and how to be unique; look at my new guild listed in my signature. The concept might actually make you think a bit before creating something new.