The Scarlet Legion

Sorrok

*Your walking calmly in the breeze, until a note flies straight into your face*

Starting a guild, if you join quickly you may be offered a high place in the guild.

Ranks from high position: Legion Master(me), Captains x2, Sergeants(as many), Privates(as many), Recruits(as many). The Scarlet Legion will be based in Oren. All races are welcome apart from Undead(obviously), just be aware that you will have to travel a while for you to arrive at the HQ. Recruiting location can be chosen by the fellow hopefuls. If you are accepted, you will be

interviewed for an initiation. Meetings will be held when needed, some important, some just news. If you see someone commiting crimes/offenses, report them immediately to me, a captain or a sergeant. We will take it from there. There will be a certain crest that will have to be implanted onto your skin when you get past the recruit stage. You may choose not to, but we will not be able to recognize you.

Sorrok Morne has wished for more from his life, he has become an Oren guard, but still wants something to occupy himself. He wants to make proud the memory of his father, who died of the miners cough 22 years ago when he was a baby. He also wants to match up to his brother, Fust. He just became High Treasurer of Oren. He wants to show the world that he can be all these things. He is starting a legion to prove he is able. The Scarlet Legion shall protect Aegis at whatever cost, spies on those who cause despicable acts, and fight like Sorrok's father against their enemies.

This is the application:

MC name:

In-game name:

Race:

Why do you want to be part of this legion?:

What are your skills?:

Any family?:

How good are you at RP?:

Any particular achievements?:

How long have you been on the server?:

When are you most online?:

Anything else you want us to know?:

If you cannot answer any questions above, just leave the word "None" or put -, thank you.

I would be willing to join if you gave us a little bit more insight on your guild. I would gladly take a high position.

You might want to offer more information on the guild other than 'its a guild.'

((Are you by any chance... The stone golem?))

I would be willing to join if you gave us a little bit more insight on your guild. I would gladly take a high position.

Um... What do you mean by "us"?

I may decide to make a book about this guild later on when more legion members can have input in it.

((don't quadruple post, just edit your previous post to say everything you want it to)) When i say 'us' I mean everybody that is interested in joining because we have no clue what this guild is.

((don't quadruple post, just edit your previous post to say everything you want it to)) When i say 'us' I mean everybody that is interested in joining because we have no clue what this guild is.

I didn't know my avatar was guild information...

I didn't know my avatar was guild information...

((I have no clue what that means, but It would be nice if you could edit your original post to say at least what this guild does))

((I have no clue what that means, but It would be nice if you could edit your original post to say at least what this guild does))

Yes, I am gonna edit it as I go along.

Any new guild trying to establish themselves will be met with hostility.

The Shad'Rin see your rise as a threat to Aegis because it causes splinters.

Any scarlet legion members discovered will be captured and possibly executed.

Any new guild trying to establish themselves will be met with hostility.

The Shad'Rin see your rise as a threat to Aegis because it causes splinters.

Any scarlet legion members discovered will be captured and possibly executed.

Unless of course you don't metagame.