The Silverblade Bloodline

Dat Burkester

Application for the Guild:

Minecraft Name- Jtheo2016

Rp Name- Redbain

Age- In Game: 37 IRL: 14

Race- Human

Where do you live?- I have no home currently, as I prefer to travel throughout the lands of Aegis and learn of its wonders. But should the need arise, I settle down in areas near to Alk'Hazar and other major cities.

What have you done in your past (old guild?) Major of the S.A. (Back when it was powerful), Mercenary for the Swords of Lorem, Hunter, Member of the Council of the Lost, and other, smaller scale guilds of which served no great importance.

Prefer Sword or bow?- Swords, without a doubt. Not only is it my favorite weapon, but you never provided the information that the bow would come with arrows...

Minecraft Name- corlark

Rp Name-Ezra

Age- 19

Race- Human

Where do you live?- Large estate close to Alras.

What have you done in your past (old guild?) Council for Wayward Knights, and I was a Dragon Born.

Prefer Sword or bow?- I prefer a sword, and for a good reason. My hands are not steady enough to aim a bow!

-snip-

((It kind of works like that but really its just the head of the main family then second in command who is head of support family and then the veterans make up the little war council. And then regular members.

-snip-

Sarim, Ezra, and Rhaegar Welcome. Please send a bird to Braxis, Seventh, or myself for details on what to do and where to go. ((/tell jroy96, Burkester, and Seventhcircle72 when the server goes back up))

(( i meaned to make it more spefic like like a warmaster Coin/Trademaster BuildMaster etc etc for concuil so you do not have to much work on your hands)

Minecraft Name:colaone1

Rp Name:Sam

Race:Human

Where do you live?:Nowhere

What have you done in your past:Nothing im new to the server

Prefer Sword or bow?:Sword

Minecraft Name:colaone1

Rp Name:Sam

Race:Human

Where do you live?:Nowhere

What have you done in your past:Nothing im new to the server

Prefer Sword or bow?:Sword

Welcome to the Unddying knights! send a Bird to me Or Gidoen for ye first task and to help build the Guilds town! (/msg Jroy96 or burkester)

Cousins,Brothers, and lesser silverblades! i now have a knight tower in Galahar and Gideon was Knighted! welcome back cousin! and now me tower is open to all silverblades!

Minecraft Name: Falconbyte

Rp Name: Falcon

Race:Elf

Where do you live?: Alras is my current home.

What have you done in your past (old guild?):I was a squire but have decided to find another place to settle down.

Prefer Sword or bow?: Sword level 75

((Wait so is this an application to the family or the Undying Knights?))

So theres the silverblade which is the family the main dudes (correct me if I'm wrong) so the undying knights is the guild? besides the standard knight stuff what else do the undying knights do? If they do anything else besides the average knight group.

Minecraft Name-gre7

Rp Name-Calith Daratrine

Age-That is none of your concern

Race-Elven

Where do you live?-In Laurelin

What have you done in your past (old guild?) I served faithfully as a Royal Guard to Princess Sythra until that swine of a man Amroth disbanded the guard.

Prefer Sword or bow?- I am a swordsman

Quick question- Do the Silverblades uphold high moral standards? For Calith will do ANYTHING to accomplish his goals.