^^The Walkers^^ Now recruiting

Thats Bobo

I'll speak with TukTuk about this, or maybe the leader of your Nightwalkers. Whoever I find first.

In the meantime I assume I won't be having any intrusions on my property.

I killed another Walker? What your confusing me. I did not know I killed another Walker. Where are you getting this information.

Since Tuk was the one who put the sign I think that we can conclude that you are no longer a member of this guild.

Think this is a misundering i think, someone entered in which the gates were open. A sign saying 'going to kill you all soon' and duncan made a sign saying 'yes he know he is wanted but we will not get him.' Think Duncan tried to tear us apart.

Think is misundering i think, someone entered in which the gates were open. A sign saying 'going to kill you all soon' and duncan made a sign saying 'yes he know he is wanted but we will not get him.' Think Duncan tried to tear us apart.

No, Duncan was with me, in the woods, between Polcari's killing on Driz and when we were speaking at my keep a few minutes ago. ((We are brothers and were both Offline, he got on about a minute before I did and wne to go play Skyrim when server went down))

Since Tuk was the one who put the sign I think that we can conclude that you are no longer a member of this guild.

First of all you cannot just say that. I am waiting for tuks entry on this.

TukTuk hasnt put up any sign anywhere... so obviously this is wrong. No walker has killed another walker.

end of subject.

We can make an agreement, but for now, just stick to your little hold, and we wont bother thee.

/regards Johannes

I love walkers.. my favourite crisps.

Don't troll <_<

Edit: Okay the guild is slowing getting intense, which made this interesting. Thanks guild, this is what I wanted (Yes its all occ)

sorry I didn't mean to say it like that , but there was a sign perhaps someone else has placed it there?

sorry I didn't mean to say it like that , but there was a sign perhaps someone else has placed it there?