^^The Walkers^^ Now recruiting

Thats Bobo

Relgard: Of course TukTuk approved the Wall since he didnt want any more trouble regarding neither you or the ravens.

Non of the Walkers wants to go to war, why can't any of these big guilds leave us alone?

Relgard: Of course TukTuk approved the Wall since he didnt want any more trouble regarding neither you or the ravens.

Non of the Walkers wants to go to war, why can't any of these big guilds leave us alone?

Relgard: You may speak to me as well about it since both Tuk and I have the same power in the guild, we can make the same decisions. Send me an bird.

((Rocktoke Isnt online at the forum as much as I am either. Even thou he might be more online in-game))

Regarding the SpecWalkers.

These would be a more well-stated plan of what I hope for in the joining.

- During Peace-Time, I want to have relative independence. Namely the ability to have dens built and take some part in local affairs without consulting a leader. For instance, if two guilds that have no dealings with the walkers go to war, I may try to side with one if there seems to be a good chance of a future ally. I know enough to make sure I won't endanger the guild, however.

- I won't harm the White-Ravens. I won't.

- I want to design my own Uniform.

Hopefully these are agreeable.

Just for information to the rest of you, there won't be a merge with the Spectres. Unfortunately most of Relgards men where not to positive towards his decision. But we have atleast now peace around or town again! Regards, Johannes

~Application~

MC name: Pheonixpro1

IC name: Polcari

Biography: Polcari has always been a happy elf, been taught how to fight by the tough and mighty warriors of krug he knows the way of the blade.

Why do you want to join the Walkers? To have a great start in Aegis.

What speical skills will you be albe to give to The Walkers? Swordfighting and Archery

Which branch would you like to join and why? NightWalkers

All current members of the guild, please fill out an app in our Application thread!

This is to easier keep track of all members and easier assign missions further on.

dont post it here ( like Polcari did at first ;P)

Best regards, Johannes

((when you got a little bit of time to spare, please check out www.one21.se and see our Guild page!))

~Application~

MC name: Rumdoodle

IC name: Warlord_Smithson

Biography:

At a young age, Smithson HoneBeard was taught a lesson. He was not like other dwarfs, he was a peacekeeper. He had never felt in his heart that fighting for blood and hate was the answer. His brother, Kaarl, never left his side, they were veterans of war, set out to protect the Kal Urgan and bring peace between the races. The first lesson Landon, their father taught them, was to never, ever stop bringing peace between the races, even if they risked their lives.

Their mother was called Lily, a High Elf. The union between Landon and Lily was a rare sight, but the feeling between them was too strong for them. Pravino, a Dark Elf, was their cousin. Lily left her sister, Rose, and her family at a young age, a burning passion between her and Landon. When Smithson and Kaarl were born, their life expectancy was enlarged. Because Lily could live till 3000, Landon could live to 300, Kaarl and Smithson could live till1800. They stopped aging visually at 60, and now they are 137 in number, but still the battle scars reign over Smithson’s face and Kaarl’s bodies. Smithson and Kaarl know Pravino lives in Malinor, they are trying to contact him, even though it’s been years since Lily and Landon died, they needed to know more about the history of Lily.

He never got a happy childhood, his father, Landon; a blacksmith, trained and trained Smithson and Kaarl, for he wanted them to protect the Kal Urgan, as his ancestors had.

One night, after his father was returning home from a hard day of mining, he heard a shriek, then screams. He began running, like he had never, it was Lily, she was in pain. He withdrew his sword, The undead, he thought to himself, they were here, he saw an undead grabbing Lily,

‘NEVER!’ He screamed, as he launched himself at every undead that came after him, wave after wave. He loved Lily with all his heart, ever since he met her at the great tree. He could not bear the sound of her in pain; it was like daggers stabbing his heart.

Smithson and Kaarl hid behind the wall, scared, worried. They had never seen their father fight like he had, through all the battles he had done and fought. The power that he brought his battleaxe down on the oncoming Undead was unbelievable. That was the second lesson they learnt, bringing anger through power created something unimaginable.

‘We must fight, for peace, for father and mother’ Smithson whispered to Kaarl in a quavering voice.

‘Yes, but first, you promise me this one thing Smithson, we will fight for peace, as father taught us to, until our hearts stop beating,’

They came out, from behind the wall, blazing fury in their eyes as they saw it was too late. Lily, their beautiful, caring mother, was being cradled in the arms of her husband. Landon, was crying, crying like he had never done. Smithson and Kaarl had never seen their father show emotion, but this, this, was serious. Before they could start crying, they noticed something, an arrow was penetrating his arm, he was losing blood, fast.

‘Take these axes, they were your ancestors’,’ Said Landon in a croaking voice.

‘But father’ Said Kaarl in a calm voice.

‘No, I have not much time left in me, take these tools and leave, search for the Kal Urgan, and protect it with your life,’

The groaning of zombies and Undead grew louder. With a quick flick of the tongue, Smithson and Kaarl were teleported away from the place they called home.

Smithson and Kaarl from then on grew to be great heroes. Commanders in wars, alcoholics in bars. Great stories and Myths included Smithson and Kaarl.

The final lesson they learnt was the best and only way to die, was to die for the person you love the most.

Now my story begins and this is how it will end.

That’s about it.

(Note Bluebannana is my brother in RPG, he will shortly be posting a similar story, and he is called Kaarl HoneBeard)

Why do you want to join the Walkers?

I would like to join because i respect their way of life and because the things i've heard about them. Pravino told me that The Walkers is the best guild to join so i felt like joining. After reading the bio, i respected them so that's why i want to join.

What speical skills will you be albe to give to The Walkers?

I am a great fighter, handy with the axe, that's why I am the Dwarven Warlord.

Which branch would you like to join and why?

I would like to be a Night Walker as i am a very respected and good fighter and i will fight to protect the Walkers.

nice job with the app man! :) .But, its on the wrong thread haha just post a copy of it in the application thread. should be on the guild page on top 10, thank you for your app //regards Tuktuk

I just have to say that it was really fun to see all of you Walkers marching away yesterday evening. I hope you can inspire more people to join, our uniform do draw others attention!

Regards, Johannes

I am afraid that I can no longer be a member of this guild.

My lovely wife has returned and now I must make more time to see here and my newborn son.

I will rejoin my postion as advisor at the ravens because there I can live a calm live.

I wish all of you the best,

May your guild grow like my love for all you guys has

Regards Eledyr

I am afraid that I can no longer be a member of this guild.

My lovely wife has returned and now I must make more time to see here and my newborn son.

I will rejoin my postion as advisor at the ravens because there I can live a calm live.

I wish all of you the best,

May your guild grow like my love for all you guys has

Regards Eledyr

Sorry to hear! But I hope you will visit us and talk good about us!

As long as you are happy, so are we. Good luck with your own goals and treat your family well.

"...and the memory of those who has joined us for the sake of both cause and love, shall always be near us. Thou they always be a part of our flesh, heart and soul..."

Best Regards, Johannes the MoonWalker