The Walkers Guild - Join Here - Applications

T_one21

MC name: Pravino

Character name: Diplomat_Pravino (Pravino Amell)

Accepted!

Nice to have you writing about the members of the guild (( we´ll see to it that the next town has a separate library that you can store all your books))

If you get rid of your illness later on, and feel like changing branch, just let me know!

Regards, Johannes

~Application~

MC name: Rumdoodle

IC name: Warlord_Smithson

Biography:

At a young age, Smithson HoneBeard was taught a lesson. He was not like other dwarfs, he was a peacekeeper. He had never felt in his heart that fighting for blood and hate was the answer. His brother, Kaarl, never left his side, they were veterans of war, set out to protect the Kal Urgan and bring peace between the races. The first lesson Landon, their father taught them, was to never, ever stop bringing peace between the races, even if they risked their lives.

Their mother was called Lily, a High Elf. The union between Landon and Lily was a rare sight, but the feeling between them was too strong for them. Pravino, a Dark Elf, was their cousin. Lily left her sister, Rose, and her family at a young age, a burning passion between her and Landon. When Smithson and Kaarl were born, their life expectancy was enlarged. Because Lily could live till 3000, Landon could live to 300, Kaarl and Smithson could live till1800. They stopped aging visually at 60, and now they are 137 in number, but still the battle scars reign over Smithson’s face and Kaarl’s bodies. Smithson and Kaarl know Pravino lives in Malinor, they are trying to contact him, even though it’s been years since Lily and Landon died, they needed to know more about the history of Lily.

He never got a happy childhood, his father, Landon; a blacksmith, trained and trained Smithson and Kaarl, for he wanted them to protect the Kal Urgan, as his ancestors had.

One night, after his father was returning home from a hard day of mining, he heard a shriek, then screams. He began running, like he had never, it was Lily, she was in pain. He withdrew his sword, The undead, he thought to himself, they were here, he saw an undead grabbing Lily,

‘NEVER!’ He screamed, as he launched himself at every undead that came after him, wave after wave. He loved Lily with all his heart, ever since he met her at the great tree. He could not bear the sound of her in pain; it was like daggers stabbing his heart.

Smithson and Kaarl hid behind the wall, scared, worried. They had never seen their father fight like he had, through all the battles he had done and fought. The power that he brought his battleaxe down on the oncoming Undead was unbelievable. That was the second lesson they learnt, bringing anger through power created something unimaginable.

‘We must fight, for peace, for father and mother’ Smithson whispered to Kaarl in a quavering voice.

‘Yes, but first, you promise me this one thing Smithson, we will fight for peace, as father taught us to, until our hearts stop beating,’

They came out, from behind the wall, blazing fury in their eyes as they saw it was too late. Lily, their beautiful, caring mother, was being cradled in the arms of her husband. Landon, was crying, crying like he had never done. Smithson and Kaarl had never seen their father show emotion, but this, this, was serious. Before they could start crying, they noticed something, an arrow was penetrating his arm, he was losing blood, fast.

‘Take these axes, they were your ancestors’,’ Said Landon in a croaking voice.

‘But father’ Said Kaarl in a calm voice.

‘No, I have not much time left in me, take these tools and leave, search for the Kal Urgan, and protect it with your life,’

The groaning of zombies and Undead grew louder. With a quick flick of the tongue, Smithson and Kaarl were teleported away from the place they called home.

Smithson and Kaarl from then on grew to be great heroes. Commanders in wars, alcoholics in bars. Great stories and Myths included Smithson and Kaarl.

The final lesson they learnt was the best and only way to die, was to die for the person you love the most.

Now my story begins and this is how it will end.

That’s about it.

(Note Bluebannana is my brother in RPG, he will shortly be posting a similar story, and he is called Kaarl HoneBeard)

Why do you want to join the Walkers?

I would like to join because i respect their way of life and because the things i've heard about them. Pravino told me that The Walkers is the best guild to join so i felt like joining. After reading the bio, i respected them so that's why i want to join.

What speical skills will you be albe to give to The Walkers?

I am a great fighter, handy with the axe, that's why I am the Dwarven Warlord.

Which branch would you like to join and why?

I would like to be a Night Walker as i am a very respected and good fighter and i will fight to protect the Walkers.

MC name: Rumdoodle

IC name: Warlord_Smithson

Accepted!

Since you have a heart of gold and good experience in war, I suggest you from now call yourself "ShadowWalker_Smithson" or "SWalker_Smithson".

Please pay a visit to the guild page and read thru the info there (www.one21.se), (and then send me your skin, [email protected]), and I will return your uniform as soon as I can!

Welcome to the guild!

Regards, Johannes

Application MC name: Salkin91mtb

Character name: Moses

Short Biography: Moses is a traveler, as when he was 15 he left Oren to explore the unknown. He later recognize it as “The Verge”, but he walked those lands for ages. At the age of 25 he meet a man, together they fighted against several dark monsters in the woods until their path was cleared from the beasts. The stranger invited him to stay the night and heal his wounds in a nearby village, Revenine. The man he met was Johannes, a guild leader of the Walkers. He helped out in the village the day after, before he left them for the forest once more. At his way back to the magic gates to Aegis he passed the village, but there were nothing left, empty buildings and ruins and not a living soul... “Probably the work of evil. Those undeads...” and from that moment he swore to do everything in his own human power to fight back against the undead, where ever they may be! A skilled man with his axe and bow he is. He has trained with his axe at both living things and trees for 20 years now, since his father learned him how to lumber high pines. Eager to fight evil and use his axe, he now wants to join the Walkers to protect and serve the sweet lands of Aegis!

Why do you think The Walkers is the guild for you?:

Beacuse they seem like a friendly guild, and im certain that my axe can do a lot of god for the guild. To protect is my call.

Which branch will you choose and why: DayWalkers/NightWalkers? Beacuse im skilled with the axe and bow, i think i shoud join the nightwalkers. Protection is my call. Im more a muscle guy than a thinker ....

Which special skills will the guild have use for in you? A lot of myscle power , i can protect the guild from enymies , if we ever need to atack someone im first in line!

Character name: Awren

Short Biography:Awren Dosent Like To hurt other people but she will if she has to she enjoys farming and cooking

Why do you think The Walkers is the guild for you? it envoles gathering cooking and you dont have to fight

Which branch will you choose and why: DayWalkers its a peaceful life just what i want

Which special skills will the guild have use for in you? Cooking and Farming

Application MC name: Salkin91mtb

Character name: Moses

Accepted!

You are given the rank: DuskWalker

Any questions please PM me or TukTuk (rocktoke) or use the guild information thread.

Regards, Johannes

Character name: Awren

Accepted!

((Bird))

Welcome to the Walkers!

The easiest way to find our guild town is to walk against the sister city, then towards Corvus, after that just follow the signs

((pls PM me your normal gaming time and I might be able to help you out IC))

We welcome you greatly since we are in need of someone with cooking and farming skills, I bet TukTuk will be thrilled.

Your are now given the first rank of the peaceful branch: DayWalker

//Regards Johannes

(( please PM me if you have any questions))

MC name: Revilo309

Character name: Tyrande

Short Biography: I left home to seek wisdom and lost my way home. I adventured for many years and learned to survive easily in the forests. Now I seek to help people who need it, but first I need help myself to get a good life up.

Why do you think The Walkers is the guild for you? Becouse it has economical ideas and good team.

Which branch will you choose and why: DayWalkers/NightWalkers? DayWalkers as I wish to get my food done and I'll do it by farming.

Which special skills will the guild have use for in you? I am a good hunter and very skillful with bow, as I am a wood elf.

Application

MC name:andrezx11

Character name:Sir Ronald

Short Biography:Sir Ronald family died when he was 10 ,He later meet a knight who taught him the way of the sword.

Why do you think The Walkers is the guild for you?:it sound like a nice guild ,and i always love a good adventure.

Which branch will you choose and why: DayWalkers/NightWalkers?:nightwalkers sound more like my type.

Which special skills will the guild have use for in you? :good with a sword and decent with a bow:)

(ps.ive been accepted but just waiting on becoming a member of the server.)

MC name: Revilo309

Character name: Tyrande

Accepted!

Welcome to the Walkers, pm me if you have any questions!

You are given the rank DayWalkers since you want to use your skills of cooking for the guild, if you want to we can discuss a higher rank as soon as you get more familiar with the guild.

Regards, Johannes

mc name:andrewzx11

Character Name: Sir Ronald

Accepted!

Welcome to the Walkers!

Any questions, feel free to send me an PM whenever you are wondering about anything!

Regards, Johannes

All members, new or old, please support our town charter for 2.0!

This is our opportunity to claim a good spot for our guild and also to further develop our guild in both RP experience and Game play.

//Regard, Johannes the MoonWalker

Character name:

Sting Súrion

Short Biography:

Sting was always a very creative and opportunistic. He often knows when he can make a good bargain or having his senses tingling when undead are around.

Several months ago he got a hard blow to the head and is currently not very well. In his feverish dreams he has dreamed about new lands and there he saw himself living to his fullest. Lets hope his dreams can come true...

((I am not playing very much until 2.0 comes, hence the dream reference =) However 2.0 gets live IC, Sting will be rejuvenated and will come alive due to his dreams coming true. I'll happily join you guys once 2.0 has launched.))

Why do you think The Walkers is the guild for you?

The guild seems to be quite professional and the current members/leaders seems quite good. I think I can have quite a good time with you!

Which branch will you choose and why: DayWalkers/NightWalkers?

I think I could help the DayWalkers out if that is needed mostly. Since I am very of much a jack-of-all-trades I can do whatever is needed. I also have some experience in building.

Which special skills will the guild have use for in you?

As already noted, I am a jack-of-all-trades. I am a very good scout though and operates very good in the dark. I am too goodhearted to not help whoever needs the help.