-Circle Nine-

Coaster

jif5vm.jpg

Circle Nine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Circle Nine?

Circle Nine is a group of men and women, dedicated to knowing everything there is to know in Aegis, and to monetize off that information. With agents in every notable guild, army, and government; the Circle sells their services as spies and political manipulators to any that can pay the price.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background

Officialy formed on Ahad, 6th of Malins Welcome, 1339, by Will Chapman and Redbain; the two friends had recently been reunited after almost a year of separation. Once good men, the two had been corrupted by the horrors encountered in Aegis, the death of their friends, and a sense of the lessening value of good people in general. Only recently brought together again, a decision was made to become information brokers utilizing spies and power plays off the fact that their last profession as hired word, mercenaries, had ended in disaster. They saw fit to title their organization: Circle Nine after The Sword of Lorem, their old mercenary guild, of nine original members.

Attitude

The group has no approval for any of the governments of Aegis, or any other guilds. The circle never has and never will publicly speak out against an official organization. Although the leader of Circle Nine is a known racist against Orcs and Elves, all races are welcome as members as this adds to the ability to obtain information.

Operation

Operating differently from other run of the mill guilds, every Circle Nine member is kept separate from the others, instead being managed by handlers. Every agent is left to his own devices, allowed to join any group, do anything, as long as their loyalty stays with the circle. This system ensures that no member can betray another, as no Circle Nine member knows another, even if they are working in the same area or group.

Potential contracts are first put through the leader, who in turn, if agrees upon the contract, will give it to various members depending on the work. In cases where more then one agent is required, code names are given, and identities hidden. Even though they operate on a basis of backstabbing and deceit, Circle Nine takes its contracts very seriously; refusing to be paid until the job is done.

Hierarchy

The ranking is very simple. All members are equal, with the exception of the very few administrative individuals.

Administration:

-Doncenti-

Leader of Circle Nine, he alone knows the identity of all the people associated with Circle Nine. All business goes through him.

-Handler-

Reserved for only the most trusted of men, they are trusted with the identity of 3-5 Circle Nine members. They will give them assignments, payment, and be the ones to induct those they are responsible for.

Field:

-Spia-

Given the task as deep cover or plain clothes spies, they are left to their own lives as long as it does not interfere with the Circle Nine agenda.

[Requires 1, 4]

-Muscoli-

The muscle; these people are almost never actually in Circle Nine, instead being consistently hired thugs. They are given tasks like beat-downs, assassinations, and intimidation.

[Requires 2a, 2b recommended]

Entry

The selection process for joining is extremely selective, depending on lineage, skills,morals (and villain app)

If you are interested in joining, leave a response, and a man may meet you.

(ign: coastercam0)

(coaster, You spelled Extort wrong :P)

(lykos would probably have it out with you if he found out :3 though ooc i understand the morals that could possibly be behind it (ie taking over all the petty criminals and reforming them so that they only kill and pillage where nesssssisssarryy. (no time for spelling :P)))

So Will, what exactly am I? Doncente or Capo (I'd like to be Capo as I don't like being lead commander)? Also, I think it might be a good idea to post a link to our uniform on the post. Could you also include a list of members and their stature?

-deleted, as coaster's sig is no longer just the word meow.-

I'm interested in this group, I hope you are a success.

Need a maybe one ore two more muscoli, a couple spia, we only have one pianta though, so if you're interested, get me.

((People interested in joining, msg me on the forums, on ts (im Meow), or in minecraft (coastercam0) I don't want people knowing who's in or not. Thanks to the current members who have followed the model))

((Hi there, I was wondering if you Have a villain app coaster?))