-Circle Nine-

Coaster

((Whats this mans name, because from what ive seen so far, it seems you yourself have been doing villainous acts yourself such as, Lying about very serious things, Kidnapping and heading a criminal organisation without a villain app.. And you didnt answer my question do YOU have a villain app))

((his name is andyboy124, and no, I don't have a villain application; and yes, I realize I lied to impymut without a villain application, and if you feel it deserves a ban report you can post one)

(( If you don't have a villain app... Why are you heading a villainous operation such as this may I ask.. And I was told by one of your men [ Before I killed him ] That it was you yourself who kidnapped my son. And how do you even know my ICly? Because again.. I have heard you do. And apparently you know my whereabouts and operations. I will not discuss this on this forum post any longer, Reply with a PM if you would be so kind.

((I would think this guild comes under the Villainy of

*4. Chaos/Corruption - Creating political corruption, purposefully creating chaos, paying off officials, tempting people to villainy

I suggest you get a V app))

((But seriously, i suggest keeping this Guild on hold until your Villain Application is accepted, this is a form of Villainy leading a Villainous Guild))

((It is for now, but I really want to at least get it started before 2.0, and who knows if it will even get accepted? Until then I'm playing a very small part in the villainous acts, instead doing the surface work.))

((But the problem remains, Villainous Acts without being an accepted Villain.

Seriously, if you don't want your Application denied, you could just hand the reins over to a trusted member of the guild or keep it on hold till otherwise.))

(( Interesting Will. Servius may end up joining with you again, in a while. ))