Aegean / Asulonian Trading Company

Wyvernos, although other commitments prevent me from working for you full time, I would be willing to take runner assignments now and again, after all, you will need someone skilled in the art of defending themselves and their cargo, or if that fails, running like the devil.

If possible Wyvernos, I'd like to be one of your first runner's in action. And you told me that the Company was officially open today so you should maybe post something about so people know that you are taking orders from now on (Personal opinions, if you don't like them tell me and I'll stop)

.-. hi im amaya, ill be joining this guild, iv talked to wyvernos a couple of times within the past few days, hopeing that things go well ^_^, if anyone needs help with anything contact me in game in lauralin or by bird on my acc (scornofhell).

If possible Wyvernos, I'd like to be one of your first runner's in action. And you told me that the Company was officially open today so you should maybe post something about so people know that you are taking orders from now on (Personal opinions, if you don't like them tell me and I'll stop)

I already did that:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/35271-the-aegean-trading-comapny-is-now-open/

Most suggestions from people are told to me well after I've already completed the task. Most of this business is run behind the scenes. For instance, we now have a plot in Boria and will be receiving orders from their merchants. We need supplies shipped to the new office for minor construction. Also, we received an order for alchemy supplies.

I ask that everyone to sign this charter as a merchant. All ATC members, there is a new outpost here. http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/35332-trade-town-of-boria/#entry231623

We did Awsome in boria today, we had alot of customers, we were basicly at work non stop for over a hour just in shop alone

We did Awsome in boria today, we had alot of customers, we were basicly at work non stop for over a hour just in shop alone

Indeed we did an awsome work like you said. I'm just wondering how much profits we made today, if we actually made a lot of money. And I have a big supplier up north for us, he can practically fill are chests at the outpost. But its a very long trip to his house so I might not go often.

ok Do We just give the money we make from sells to you, and just post the list of people we sold too on here or how do we do the sells list?