[Now With Pay!] The Phoenix Rangers

Phoenix Rangers

EST, or GMT+10. ]]

Hawk, there are no new reports, and I cannot find Fort Ranger.

The Renatus capital is nowhere near finished. Any attack would be a slaughter. We need to build it faster. I could organize mining and lumbering trips to the Wilds if the king allows it.

Also, at this point of time, a Republic is being formed in Solace, to overtake their Queen. It is peaceful so far, but it is only a while until the Peacemakers may have to clash with them. Most people do not understand what is being formed, and are signing mindlessly. Many Non-Salvuans have also signed.

The King must be informed.

- Malin Arket.

((Private message via Malin's owl to Hawk, only Hawk and Euronian can read.))

EST, or GMT+10. ]]

Hawk, there are no new reports, and I cannot find Fort Ranger.

The Renatus capital is nowhere near finished. Any attack would be a slaughter. We need to build it faster. I could organize mining and lumbering trips to the Wilds if the king allows it.

Also, at this point of time, a Republic is being formed in Solace, to overtake their Queen. It is peaceful so far, but it is only a while until the Peacemakers may have to clash with them. Most people do not understand what is being formed, and are signing mindlessly. Many Non-Salvuans have also signed.

The King must be informed.

- Malin Arket.

((Private message via Malin's owl to Hawk, only Hawk and Euronian can read.))

[[EST isn't GMT + 10 ._. ]]

Hawk receives the owl, and reads its note. He returns the owl with a new note

"Meet me in Arethor, I shall show you the base."

* Malin's precious owl, a white barn owl named Hoot, flies towards Hawk with a cheap sheet of paper rolled up in it's claws. Hoot silently swoops down and perches on the table of Hawk's office, leaving the note there to hunt mice inside the office.*

'Eagle.'

'The reports have stalled, and no new reports can be seen since Aegis.'

' The Phoenix Rangers need to survive, Eagle. Please ask all our brothers to work harder, if they do not work enough.'

'I myself will soon send you a new report. I ask that you burn all the reports from Aegis.'

' Also, all Rangers need to be taught navigation by use of the celestial stars. This way, we will be able to alert all our brothers of any threats, or places of interest.'

'Also, I wish for an exploring party to be set up to explore Asulon and criticize the various forts, for it seems in my experience that every fort is easily accessible to good climbers.'

' I also ask to meet our blacksmith, and if there is none, then take that role, as well as my usual.'

'I may write again soon. Please take care of my owl, and feed him fresh raw meat if possible. Also, please let him hunt.'

' - Owl. '

Application For The Rangers:

Out of Character information

[MCname]: JmanJr

[Age]: 15

[Time-Zone]: Central US

[How much time you can be online per day]: 2 hours on bad days, up to 4 or 5 hours on good days.

[Why do you as a player feel you deserve to be a Ranger?]: I believe I can provide a steady and large source of food, which in turn would help develop the Rangers overall.

[Do you have TS and an email?]: I have an email, and I can easily get TS.

In Character Information

Name: James

Alias [Your "other" name. Think Zorro.]: Butcher, on account of my work with farm animals, not my killing skills.

Race: Human

Experience: I have worked in many restaurants, taverns, and inns throughout Asulon, and I have been fishing and farming since I was a youth.

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]:

Cooking - 52

Fishing - 11

Farming - 22

Describe your personality: I can be rather stubborn, keeping with my own opinions for a good while, even if they are proven wrong. I can, however, be timid during times I feel uncomfortable, opting to be silent.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: I will be fiercely loyal, remaining with the Rangers until my dying breath. I consider myself loyal overall, but I have had some... problems before as a foolish teenager.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:

Some Additional Out of Character Questions

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] Double brackets are to be used to show OOC talk.

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:]

[When applying, grammar and capitalization matter!]

-snip-

Eagle grabs the bird and sits down on his uncompleted wall to read the application. After a while of careful reading, he decides to accept the applicant.

Eagle then sends out a wolf with a single word message attached to its collar.. The wolf is a specially trained wolf, trained to be able to sniff the applicant down due to the scent left on the application.

"Arethor."

[MCname]:

HylianMuffin

[Age]:

[Time-Zone]:

PST

[How much time you can be online per day]:

At least 3 hours

[How long have you been playing on the server?]:

..4 months?

[Why do you as a player feel you deserve to be a Ranger?]:

Well, my char probably has whitestorm blood, and it is a common ritual. I also consider myself to be a good rper, and I've had some military experience.

[Do you have TS and an email?]:

Yub. [email protected], not sure what my Ts is, I rarely use it. Skype: HylianMuffin

In Character Information

Name:

Valencia

Alias [Your "other" name. Think Zorro.]:

Cyaneyes. ((C WAT I DID THAR))

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?:

Yep.

Race:

Human

Experience:

Vigilant Steel, Old Alras Military

100 swords, 100 archery, 75 wrestling

Describe your personality:

I'd call myself a fiesty individual. I'm nice when you get to know me, but I'm told I can have a short temper. More of a many girl kind of type.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:

Yes, loyalty is one of my strong traits.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:

I served as a branch of the Alras military called the vigilant steel back in Aegis, and was there for quite a time. I'm not loyal anymore, they have somewhat disbanded.

Nub.

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:]

((Nub.))

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:]

((Not this one T.T))

[MCname]: Tyber1231

[Time-Zone]: GMT

[How much time you can be online per day]: About 5-6 hours, about twice as long on weekends.

[Why do you as a player feel you deserve to be a Ranger?]: I have necessary experience and training required. I also believe I fulfill all requirements to be one...As I have been one multiple times.

[Do you have TS and an email?]: I have both.

In Character Information

Name: Aren Whitestorm

Alias [Your "other" name. Think Zorro.]: Lupus

Race: Human

Experience: Serving in Oren Rangers before, as well as experience in Followers of Aeriel, Teutonic order and Alrasian Order.

Lumberjacking - 24

Swordsmanship - 42

Mining - 12

Fishing - 5

Farming - 6

Excavation - 9

Archery - 20

Wrestling - 6

Describe your personality: Quite calm and tactical. Aren is usually official, especially on duty, but in reality is quite warm-hearted soul. He is not angered easily, and prefers to solve problems diplomatically.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: I will be loyal to Renatus. I am loyal until my commanders are great threat to people they were to protect, usually other than that, I am a loyal soldier.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: I hold little of loyalty bonds with organisations/people I worked before, I usually keep to respect to my former commanders.

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] ((Is that good enough?))

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/50569-unread-tybers-va-nr3/

-snip-

Eagle receives the bird and smiles when he sees the applicant's name. He remembers when Aren used to be a Phoenix Ranger, and was quite a good one. He scans through the application and nods, sending off one of his rangers to retrieve Aren and tell him of his acceptance.

[MCname]: carlnorm

[Time-Zone]: GMT

[How much time you can be online per day]: I will usually be on 4+ hours a day

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: about 1 hour

[Why do you as a player feel you deserve to be a Ranger?]: It seems perfectly suited to my character and i can go with the rp required for this job

[Do you have TS and an email?]: yes i am often on TS and my email is [email protected]

In Character Information

Name: Caleb_Moretti

Alias [Your "other" name. Think Zorro.]: Demented

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: yes i have

Race: Elf

Experience: None

Farming:21

Archery:25

Lumberjack:11

Describe your personality: A strange fellow who is dedicated to his job no matter what it is. I can often be thought of as strange and rash but no one can question my loyalty and persistence. I always do what needs to be done.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: Yes i am a 100% loyal person

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: I have yet to meet anyone in these lands this should give me no distraction in getting the job done

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:]

/ch OOC

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:] I dont yet have a VA but i am thinking about doing one in the future to add a bit of slight insanity to my rp but am not definite on that